Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Goofyernmost

I'm not sure if this is a girl/boy thing; a Canadian/American thing; a maturity/young pup thing; or if you simply have no taste.

I have downloaded multiple pics to prove my point. Don't make me post them.
Not a Canadian thing... it is simply young people that have yet to develop a more refined taste for good things and are still pretty much hung up on the word... "Gross". They will, eventually, mature to a more worldly level. However, with that said... Malt Vinegar... Gross!

PUSH

Original Poster
I absolutely love the cheese/ketchup combination. Just curious - do you like cheeseburgers and if so, do you put ketchup on your burgers? I'm quite a dork but this kind of stuff fascinates me.

My daughter and I were watching the Mets game and at the end of the inning the TV showed the outfielders running in and having a conversation about the inning ending play. She remarked that they were running and talking at the same time and said she gets winded when she does that. I said they are PROFESSIONAL athletes - they get PAID to be athletic - it's their JOB. To which she responded something about being insulted I was calling her out of shape. :rolleyes:
Cheeseburgers are my favorite - especially if they're piled with bacon. But I'm a ketchup-less guy when it comes to burgers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom