Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

And, one more for the road...

Bunny-Ears_o_138915.jpg

Soarin' Over Pgh

...There's someone in my office, waiting for their girlfriend to be done meeting with my boss. His laptop is open and on his lap, there's a HUGE iced coffee (half empty, or half full, depends on your views) next to him on the table. He is out cold. Snoring ...and drooling onto his laptop. I'm trying SO HARD to contain my giggles.

It's not working.

:D

NYwdwfan

...There's someone in my office, waiting for their girlfriend to be done meeting with my boss. His laptop is open and on his lap, there's a HUGE iced coffee (half empty, or half full, depends on your views) next to him on the table. He is out cold. Snoring ...and drooling onto his laptop. I'm trying SO HARD to contain my giggles.

It's not working.

It's going to be even funnier when the girlfriend returns and finds him passed out.

acishere

It's not working.

Tie his shoes together :devilish:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
A teenage friend was just going through her closet and gave my daughter a box with Polly Pocket dolls and everything that goes with them, probably 500 pieces. AND another box of My Littlest Pet Shop that has about 100 pieces. Currently my family room has a toy village built in one corner. My one rule, if I sweep something up by accident, it's gone.

Oh my I forgot about the Littlest Pet Shop. DD had those too, they worked well with Polly's. I liked them because they were easy to take to other peoples houses and keep her busy (pre-iPad days.)

Cesar R M

Aaah, Rabbit island in Japan!
A must for rabbit lovers it seems.

I love cheese so much I can't even fathom someone scraping it off their pizza.
Well, some people like to scrape some of the meat and cheese of a pizza to eat it alone before chomping on the pizza slice ;)

It's not working.

A case of mondays on.. wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom