Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSH

Original Poster
It was freezing this morning. Got warmer as the sun came out and was decent enough to walk around. I would say 90% of the groups did not do what we were supposed to do and instead are just going to BS (Bob Saget) it because we aren't professional geographers, despite what our professors might think. By the time we got back on the bus to eat lunch, everyone was ready to come back. Unfortunately we still had to go walk along the west bluff. Then we met the buses and thought we were going home. Then our professor (Jim) has us pull up along the south shore. He has us all get off the buses and meet him by the beach. We were all wondering why. Then he picked up some dirt and asked us what was in it. Shockingly enough, we didn't care. Came right home to do my schedule (which was an hour later than I was supposed to), and I got all but two of my classes. I'm going to ask the math professor if she can open another spot for me in the later class, as I am in the earlier class now.

I have some pictures from today that I'll show you in a bit.

Lucky

It was freezing this morning. Got warmer as the sun came out and was decent enough to walk around. I would say 90% of the groups did not do what we were supposed to do and instead are just going to BS (Bob Saget) it because we aren't professional geographers, despite what our professors might think. By the time we got back on the bus to eat lunch, everyone was ready to come back. Unfortunately we still had to go walk along the west bluff. Then we met the buses and thought we were going home. Then our professor (Jim) has us pull up along the south shore. He has us all get off the buses and meet him by the beach. We were all wondering why. Then he picked up some dirt and asked us what was in it. Shockingly enough, we didn't care. Came right home to do my schedule (which was an hour later than I was supposed to), and I got all but two of my classes. I'm going to ask the math professor if she can open another spot for me in the later class, as I am in the earlier class now.

The suspense is killing us - what was in the dirt?

Soarin' Over Pgh

Your wild Aunt Marie just rolled down my street again. If it happens one more time I'm going to have to start a conversation I'd rather not start.

PUSH

Original Poster
This is a picture from when we went the wrong way...
2014-04-16 10.27.21.jpg

This is a picture of the snow that fell this morning.
2014-04-16 10.35.55.jpg

From near the top of the east bluff...

2014-04-16 10.37.01.jpg

2014-04-16 10.44.21.jpg

2014-04-16 10.49.05.jpg

A steam as we were heading down the bluff...2014-04-16 11.32.32.jpg

Some rocks...
2014-04-16 13.14.51.jpg

The lake. In the picture you can also see the dirt/sand talked about above.
2014-04-16 14.20.29.jpg

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
At one point this morning, it was minus 6.3 degrees C - making it the coldest April 16, since they began recording temps 75 years ago.

Yesterday, in deference to the newly fallen snow, I wore sneakers. Today, flip flops. I'm tired of Mother Nature bossing me around.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Hooray, the V.P.'s mandate that all the salespeople have to work on Easter Sunday has been overturned by the President.
It is now "voluntary" if we wish to open for a few hours in the afternoon.

JenniferS does not work on Easter. Ever.
G. has volunteered to go in for a couple of hours.

PUSH

Original Poster
Oh, I forgot to mention. When we were eating lunch on the bus, the girls in the row ahead of us were watching Frozen. Let It Go played. I wanted to take her phone and throw it to the front of the bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom