When Did You Join?

When did you join?

• Total voters

Sam Magic

Original Poster
Hey guys! Over the past few months a lot of people joined this forum and or started posting on this sub forum. In order to keep track of who is new and not just answer the poll above! Thanks, this will help when the summer competitions start taking place.

-Yours Truly,
Sam, ICS Representative

Sam Magic

Original Poster
I don't want the join date, I want to see how many new people are here and how many of us originals are still around.

Sam Magic

Original Poster
People who were around for the first Masters of the Park and afterwards up to the creation of the ICS/ACS.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm still around.

I'd be happy to help out / judge / host and/or compete. Not sure how WEDCar went, as I stopped falling it...seems it sortof derailed (which is a shame).

So, what's the plan, are we all gonna get back into a rotation again?

RMichael21

Honestly, I really don't think the join dat matters. I joined in November and I feel like I'm a part of the Imagineering community. I understand about the whole "Master of the Parks" thing, but at this point, does it really matter?

And also, I plan to be a part of Master of the Parks Season 2 if that happens soon. :D

Sam Magic

Original Poster
I simply wanted to know how many new people we have. There is a lot of stuff that happened last year that may need to be changed for future comps.

MonorailRed

Applebees
kuzco_gif_by_misswisy-d6kfdk9.gif

Did someone say Sorcerers Season 2?

tumblr_m9utv8GH9c1rnzhleo1_500.gif

Haha, Kidding.

But, Awesome Competition @jdmdisney99 really hope it does go on this summer! :D

RMichael21

@Sam4D23 , yeah I completely understand. :) I, myself have been observing the forums for years before I even joined so I just wanted to point out that just because you weren't a member, doesn't mean that you weren't around pre-master of the parks. But, understand how you would want to know the info.

mharrington

I had apparently joined up in 2003, but did not actually done any posting for three years! But now, I feel like everything I do is ignored. I wonder if it's my playing for keeps instead of for fun that somehow causes people not to respond to my ideas at all.

Sam Magic

Original Poster
I had apparently joined up in 2003, but did not actually done any posting for three years! But now, I feel like everything I do is ignored. I wonder if it's my playing for keeps instead of for fun that somehow causes people not to respond to my ideas at all.
It's not that at all, a lot of just are busy.

mharrington

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom