What's the longest time you've vacationed at WDW?

tlev

I've stayed 9 nights/10 days on two separate trips. Most of my other trips average 5-6 nights though.

Jo DeVil

Oct 14 16 nights at BWV, 3 night HRH, 1 night Hilton Cocoa Beach then 4 nights on the Dream and we are doing it all again in 245 days. YEAH

BoarderPhreak

Strictly within WDW about 10-11 days. In the greater Kissimmee area with my parents back in the day, closer to two weeks.

I wouldn't be opposed to two weeks in The Bubble(TM). I'd find plenty to do. ;)

The Tuna

2 weeks. went to all of the disney parks, both water parks and both Universal Parks. Doing it again in November. Never enough time down there though.

Disnee4Me

We did two weeks twice in 2001 and 2002 because the summer camps always ended two weeks before the kids went back to school. We'd do 5 days in the parks, 3 days in the water parks, one day at Uni and the rest was downtime, e.g. laundry, shopping DTD, swimming in the pool. 2001 will always stand out because when were in the limo driving home to CT (on 09.01.2001) I pointed out the Twin Towers to my DSs (then 11 and 6) and said we'd go see them some day.:(

Minthorne

10 Days with a group in an OKW Grand Villa. I was a tag along with friends and their families. 9 nights on a fold out couch isn't super fun. Fold out couches are the low point of DVC.
Doing 9 days this June - 8 nights at BCV and the last night near the airport (early flight back). I'm not sleeping on the couch - but here is hoping the new ones with the renovations are better.

disneygirl1

Longest we have done is 12 days! Love our LONG trips! Next trip will be just about two weeks at the end of August beginning of Sept. Can not wait!

papa

14 days is our normal stay but this year we will be going for 20 days. We just can't wait for the warm sunshine!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom