What would WDW look like if the collective minds of this message board was in charge?

MousDad

250px-Pied_Piper2.jpg

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Is there ever really a "collective" or "consensus" on a message board?

Putting aside the money, because it's more fun to think about this without having to worry about money....

Horizons, Mr. Toad, Superstar Television, Magic Journeys, Kitchen Kabaret, and every old attraction would be brought back to life.

You'd be able to get food items such as Dole Whip, Tonga Toast, and Zebra Domes at any food location.

There would be no more character autographs, and autograph books would be outlawed.

Indiana Jones would be up and running at the Magic Kingdom within a year.

Admission would be lowered to about $10.

Old, obscure characters that no one recognizes would be out doing meet and greets every day.

Construction on Beastly Kingdom would begin the day after the forum took over management.

The monorail would expand and connect every hotel and park at the resort.

It'd close within a year.

rsoxguy

BOSTON%7EFenway-Park-Boston-Massachusetts-Posters.jpg

I believe that things would slowly begin to look like this.... wait, the OP said that we would all be in charge. Never mind.

DisneyLeo18

This is a great response, because when I originally posed this, I was going to say something to the effect of another park, horizons, etc, but was worried it would be a bit too harsh, so I just left it open. This was perfectly stated.

Eh, I think every one else is going the same route as I was. Deep down I think we all know WDW wouldn't last too long with what is requested on here..

matt88mph

-The Magic Eye Theater would undergo a major transformation, becoming the world's first multiple-showing 3-D screen, with special glasses that correspond to show one of three films: Magic Journeys, Captain EO, or Honey, I Shrunk the Audience.

-The Indiana Jones Adventure would exist twice in WDW, in both Adventureland and DHS.

-Town Hall would be converted into the Walt Disney World Museum, where old merchandise would put on display, and the Make-Your-Own CD kiosks would return.

-Stitch's head would be placed on a pike on top of Cinderella Castle as a warning to any character that dare try to become dominant.

-The Vacation Planning DVD would become a Two-Disc Platinum Edition.

-Muppet Studios would finally get built (This I am for).

-Upon entry, guests would be given a coupon for a free Dole Whip.

-Doctors' notes would be required to obtain a wheelchair.

-Extra Magic Hours would be changed to allow it to be the only time that Brazillian tour groups would be let into the parks.

-There would be multiple WDW Info channels to let guests pick the host they like the best.

-Epcot's 25th, DAK's 10th, and DHS's 20th would all be retroactively celebrated for 18 months.

-Strike that Town Hall thing before. It wouldn't open until 2012, whereas before that it would be the Walt Disney World's 40th Anniversary Preview Center.

-Wonders of Life would reopen, with an all new Body Wars, a remastered Cranium Command and The Making of Me, and the return of the Anacomical Players.

-Time travel would have to be invented, because we all know the top priority would be to bring back Horizons, and even if we recreated it to the tiniest detail, someone on these boards would complain that it just isn't the same.

musketeer

Original Poster
I bet that an entire decade of budget would be spent in the first 6 months moving attractions to a location that is acceptable to people on this board. Not actually changing anything except their locations.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I know ... I would plan a trip just to shoot these. Way cool. Rich where were those abandoned theme park shots taken? The suspense is killing me.
I just did a Google image search for abandoned amusement parks and picked out a few. I really did not pay much attention to where they came from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom