What would WDW look like if the collective minds of this message board was in charge?

musketeer

Original Poster
Just curious, what would WDW look like if the collective minds of this message board was in charge?

I suspect it would probably go broke in a few years.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
50 different verisons of Horizons... nothing else new after that... cause change is scary. :lookaroun

No thanks :dazzle: :lol: :lookaroun

David

I love reading these boards, but we can't even get a consensus on whether or not you should use EMH or go to another park on those days. But, that's what makes life, and these boards, so interesting and fun.

urbanvegan

A few years??!! Are you kidding, it would be closed immediately and turned into a museum!

To paraphrase Kevin Smith's "Dogma" - "You Disney Fans, you don't celebrate WDW; you mourn it."

:ROFLOL:

DisneyLeo18

There would be 2 un-needed parks built within the next 5 years (monorail connecting all of them), a Horizons built in each one, a law passed of no stitch allowed, 4 adventure clubs, the parks covered in "prefurbs", and of course Indy would be somewhere so Sirgoofy will be happy. :lol:

Oh but of course I think we can all agree SSE would be complete. Then close by 2014 with the rest of WDW of course :ROFLOL:

musketeer

Original Poster
There would be 2 un-needed parks built within the next 5 years (monorail connecting all of them), a Horizons built in each one, a law passed of no stitch allowed, 4 adventure clubs, the parks covered in "prefurbs", and of course Indy would be somewhere so Sirgoofy will be happy. :lol:

Oh but of course I think we can all agree SSE would be complete. Then close by 2014 with the rest of WDW of course :ROFLOL:

This is a great response, because when I originally posed this, I was going to say something to the effect of another park, horizons, etc, but was worried it would be a bit too harsh, so I just left it open. This was perfectly stated.

SirNim

Can't improve the parks by committee. Need one visionary leader to prescribe and direct the evolution of the Resort. It would probably go broke if it were led by committee. Collectivism = no-no. Bad.

Now, if I, on the other hand, became the sole residual claimant of the Resort (and of the Company at large), then we'd see some real progress. Some Walt-inspired, 21st Century-style, true-blue, real good stuff. Oh yeah.

plaz10

thinking with an unlimited money supply (because its more fun that way)

there would be enough parks to take over most of the florida area. horizons and mr toads wild ride would live again. alien encounter would be restored. there would be more thrill rides. more villains. dole whips every few feet. motorized wheelchairs require an actual doctor excuse. and a special park JUST for brazilian tour groups. :ROFLOL:

oh...and a special discount (price of FREE) for all wdwmagic members. :sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Something like this....

closed.png

six-flags-cool-zone-new-orleans.jpg

2444614419_75fa8e8099.jpg

2294485172_77c5af82ed_o.jpg

4172503_400.jpg

Figment632

They wouldn't change at all because there is no way anything would get done. There is hardly anything that we could all agree on :shrug:

Future Guy

Every attraction would have a scene featuring the death of Stitch. He'd be eaten by a hippo on the Jungle Cruise, zapped by the Tiki Gods in the new Tiki Room (which would begin with the birds singing the song "Ding Dong Iago's Dead") run through with a cutlass on POTC, and ejected out an airlock in the new Horizons. In the new Journey Into Imagination, Figment would tell Dreamfinder that he ate Dr. Channing. In Innoventions plaza, an effigy of Stitch would be burned along with the tarps and whirlygigs.

Emboldened by this success, a gaggle of us would be arrested after being caught TP'ing Michael Eisner's front yard.

janoimagine

I enjoy these boards, and their are a lot of great ideas here, and a lot of not so great ones as well. I think that unless we give the final creative approval to Eddie Sotto, it would be total chaos.

Phonedave

There would be three fast pass machines - The current ones, ones you have to pay for, and ones that don't exist (for the people who want to get rid of them)

Things like Prime Rib and Filet would be on every menu for $5 - but you would not be able to buy it as a cost savings measure.

ADRs would be done away with, unless of course you were able to get the ones you wanted, and then they would still be honored.

The monorail would be expanded to all parts of WDW, including through the Swan and Dolphin, and it would be designed and finanaced by a team of bus drivers.

There would be a new attraction called "Complain about what we are doing wrong" it would be directly across from the ever popular "Justify what we are doing correctly" attraction. Both of them would be located in the new "Corporate Disney" land. Also included in this land would be the "Let me tell you how I would run Disney" attraction, and the very fun dark ride called "Lets see you clean gum off the street, repaint chips, and change light bulbs".

-dave

bugsbunny

Nothing would change and everything "old" would be brought back simply becuase its nostalgic, regardless if it really was awful.

The only "new" things allowed would be a replacement for the Nescafe crap passed off as coffee and the removal of the sorcer hat at DHS. Those 2 might be the ONLY things I have ever seen agreed upon on these boards. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom