What park do you spend most of your time at?

coasterphil

MGM and MK are definitely tops for my family, then Epcot. We've been to WDW 4 times and have spent a total of 3 hours at AK, just nothing really to keep us interested for long.

I personally would love to spend more time at Epcot, especially at night.

Braves323

Always MK unless it is during the food and wine fest at Epcot. I guess its because I have been going there since I was a little girl. Thats were the majority of my childhood memories are.

Excluding work time (I work in Animal Kingdom), I think it's a toss-up between Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I love them both for their atmosphere and presentation, but I think Magic Kingdom wins out in overall time spent due to it having more Attractions, or at least more Attractions worth repeating.

Epcot does carry more emotional impact to me though.

I3olTz

MGM i spend most of my trip there last time i went i watched all the indy shows playing that day :D.....i think epcot comes in at 2nd, epcots the best place to be at night :p

coltow

Mine has changed over the years. As a child/teenager it was Magic Kingdom. As an adult, DH and I would spend days upon days at EPCOT, there's so much to see, so much to do and I think you appreciate World Showcase more as an adult. We also are big fans of Fantasmic, Tot and RnRc. As a mom, I now spend almost no time at EPCOT, no more than 1 day at MGM. We spend the majority of our time at Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. These are the places my son has decided are his favorites so that's where we go.

Pongo

I've been spending most of my park-time in Epcot. I never feel the need to go to a different park while I'm there.

erasure fan1

We spend most of the time in the Magic Kingdom because of our daughter, and Epcot would come in 2nd. If MGM had a couple more family dark rides we would probably spend a lot more time there.

shmmrname

Our Breakdown...
1. MK
2. Epcot
3. MGM
4. AK

We usually have at least 2 full days in MK, and a minimum of 1 full day in the other parks. But we also try to hit MK at night as much as we can on any nights that we have free time. Also, Epcot get's alot of attention simply because of the dining options.

barnum42

I'm an Animal Kingdom fan. My holiday lasts two weeks. Most common park to start at is Animal Kingdom. But I do a lot of park hopping and probably spend equal time as Magic Kingdom and Epcot with the Studios being the least.

Scar Junior

Like many, my entire family (which is only 5 people if you include the new brother in-law) spends most of our time at Epcot. The food, rides, culture, International CMs, fireworks, proximity to the DVC Villas, laid-back atmosphere and shops all add to the reasons why.

Here is the breakdown for an average trip (days):
Epcot - 3.0
MK - 2.0
DS - 1.5
AK - 1.0-2.0
Water Park - 1.0
Other - 1.0

LudwigVonDrake

Magic Kingdom with MGM a close second. Animal Kingdom usually only gets a half day but I also haven't been to WDW since Everest opened so...that might change :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom