What park do you spend most of your time at?

DisneyMissy

We spent most of our time in the MK and EPCOT. We did AK 1/2 day and MGM on 2 days but it was morning, early afternoon the first time and evening the second time. We were there for 9 days and I could spend the entire time just in MK if I wanted to :)

bassman

when me and my family go to WDW, we have one day in each park and waterpark.
then we go back to our favorites so for me its a tie between all of them,
if i hazzard a guess i would have to say that we go to epcot and MK the most.
that could all change though come september,everest here i come:D .

MissM

Magic Kingdom. Hands-down. Nothing else even comes close.

Next is Epcot where I can actually spend most of a day.

MGM is a couple hours and so is AK for me. I haven't even been to MGM in probably over a year since there's just really nothing worth going out of my way for to me. It's really lacking. At least AK has animals and stuff to look at.
-m

dxwwf3

Epcot and MGM, by far. But this trip I spent a lot more time at the AK because of Everest. I would stop by there for an hour or two and then meet the rest of my group at another park.

DisneyRoxMySox

I feel that the Magic Kingdom and Epcot are the two parks I spend the most time at. Which one is better? That's just to close to call.

I enjoy Epcot, because of the great attractions and all of the different places to eat. Walking around the Word Showcase is wonderful, nothing can be compared to it.

On the other hand, the Magic Kingdom, to me is a great way to start and end a trip to WDW. There is soo much to do, even though I have done it over 20 times! It never gets old.

Manders

It's easier for me to pick my least favorite - which would be AK. My favorite is probably still MK, I guess it's really the nostalgia that it kicks in! MGM and Epcot are tied. Man, it's so hard to choose!

Badger Brent

Epcot is my favorite. I love the different sights from day to night over the world showcase. I could spend 3 out of 6 or 7 days at epcot over the other disney parks. But we must keep everyone happy and hit them all and see what everyone as a whole wants to do as a family.

crxbrett

I tend to go to the MK every night and at least spend a couple of full days there. Epcot definitely is a close second. MGM Studios is good for a couple of short, 4-6 hour trips on a vacation for me. And last time I was at WDW the AK wasn't open yet. On an 8-day trip, here's my breakdown of hours spent on average

MK - 35 to 50 hours

EC - 25 to 35 hours

DS - 5 to 10 hours

AK - Don't know as of yet

shaelyn

EPCOT EPCOT EPCOT!! I can spend the better part of a day in Future World, and at LEAST a day in World Showcase, more if I have the luxury of time! :D

HoW

That's a tough one. I used to spend days just wandering around MGM, but not anymore. The older I get the more I appreciate Epcot and just strolling along. But, I probably still spend the most time at the Magic Kingdom. Partly because it brings back my childhood, and partly to catch all the little things I missed as I was rushing to rides as a kid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom