What nights does Boma serve ribs?

Betsyboo

I've checked two sites, touringplans and allears and both list them on the menu with no notation of only certain nights.

durangojim

Original Poster
I've checked two sites, touringplans and allears and both list them on the menu with no notation of only certain nights.
When we were there 2 years ago, we ate there on a Thursday night and were disappointed there were no ribs. We asked the chef and he told us they were only served certain evenings, but I can't remember which ones.

Betsyboo

When we were there 2 years ago, we ate there on a Thursday night and were disappointed there were no ribs. We asked the chef and he told us they were only served certain evenings, but I can't remember which ones.
I'm sure someone will know the answer.

petey

Check out Saturday nights also. When I was there in January I seem to remember that the ribs were also on the buffet that night. AKL has the best group of restaurants on property with Sanaa & Jiko also being great!!!!!

Baldy

I would love a link if anyone knows where to find this info. I know that Cape May Café and Boma also have some items on a rotating schedule, but I have never been able to figure out what day is what.

Edit: Ooops! I meant to say Cape May Café and Chef Mickey.

Last edited:

SnarkyMonkey

I bet if you emailled WDW Dining they would tell you exactly when to expect to see them on the buffet. I have always found them wonderful to deal with and full of accurate information.

epcotisbest

With so many excellent offerings at Boma, I can honestly say we have been when there were ribs and when not...and it did not make a bit of difference in our enjoyment of the meal. The ribs are good, but not nothing really special, in a meal with lots of special offerings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom