What is your favorite meal in all of Disney? Get specific!!

kellydisney

Original Poster
I love love love the Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow. But the last few times we went, they were not fresh out of the oven...

PBarton

MartyMouse said:
YES! I had these for the first time during our last trip to EPCOT, I had my son with me and he wanted to try something new. They are great!
They are good! We also tried something called "lefse" (spelling may be wrong) - it was like a kind of potato cake sprinkled with brown sugar.. really tasty.

I rate the funnel cakes over by the American Adventure too, although it is rather messy! (esp with fruit!!)

Respect is also due to WDW Pretzels, either from the Germany pavilion or outside Pinocchio's Village Haus.. esp with lashings of mustard!!:slurp:

Kaelarad

favorite meal at Disney

Oh the Choices! However, after thinking here they are:

Breakfast: quick meal: Boardwalk bakery, sitdown meal: Grand Floridian Cafe

Lunch: chicken strips in one of the parks or a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich

Dinner: Fish and Chips at Rose & Crown

Snack: Ice cream at Ghiridelli or a chocolate mickey pretzel- I find them at the Boardwalk

MartyMouse

PBarton said:
We also tried something called "lefse" (spelling may be wrong) - it was like a kind of potato cake sprinkled with brown sugar.. really tasty.

At Norway too??

PBarton said:
I rate the funnel cakes over by the American Adventure too, although it is rather messy! (esp with fruit!!)

I didn't know you could get Funnel Cakes at EPCOT?!?!?!
I's it a stand or in the restaurant???

Firewolfe51

There are so many fabulous eats @ WDW. The whole spread @ Ohana is to die for. We really love the shrimp enbrochette @ Rainforest. Just eating @ Disney makes anything taste better. :slurp:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
How to choose, how to choose. . .

The meal that I look forward to the most is my goat cheese ravioli at the California Grill. It's a first course, but ask and they will throw a couple more in there and make it an entree.

After that, there are so many. The taco salads at El Pirata Y Perico but they are NEVER open. Chicken strips at Columbia Harbour House, burrito at Mexico (outside, not too crazy about the inside restaurant) Honey Sesame Chicken in China, Casey's hot dogs and Pecos Bill's chicken wraps. Top it all off with the creme brulee from Victoria and Albert's.

Gotta go find something to eat. This makes me hungry. :slurp:

1stStarIC2nite

wdwishes2005 said:
for atmosphere i have to say whispering canyon at WL, and NO i dont need ketchup.

:lol: I can't believe I forgot to mention that one in my list. My whole family loves WCC!! It's such a fun experience :D

Safari Giraffe

Fulton's Crab House (Downtown Disney): King crab legs to die for (they're huge!!!)
Brown Derby (MGM): Cobb salad and Grouper.
Yachtmans Steakhouse: Excellent steaks and killer dessert sampler.

Need I say more......:slurp:

denntra

Maybe not the best food in the park, however we start every stay with Chef Mickeys dinner. It has all the feel of Disney in one place. Overlooking the MK and the Mono. are just the key to a great vacation start. If you book late enough you can even take in the fireworks. We love it and is now family tradition.

All Star music 96
FW cabin 97
FW cabin 99
WL 2000
FW cabin 01
FW cabin 03
POR 04
POLY Concierge Jan 06.......can't wait

maconMouse

Oh Canada!

Lunch at Le Cellier. A Niagara Refresher smoothie to drink, cheddar cheese soup w/ sourdough & pretzel breadsticks, the Prime Rib French Dip Sandwich w/ caramelized onions & Canadian Cheddar, and the Maple Creme Brumlee for dessert. Follow that up w/ some tunes outside by Off Kilter and it's a truly magical day in Canada!

DonaldDoleWhip

You're an idiot, KellyDisney. Do you know why?

Because all the meals are so good! (just kidding about the idiot thing)

The entire Boma buffet. If I'm feeling nervous, I head to the kids buffet. If I'm feeling normal, I eat the African food. To inform all of you, I'm in South Africa right now for a month, and the AKL restaurants are INCREDIBLY authentic.

Marrakesh/Royal Feast in Morocco. Delicious! Goes well with the watermelon beverage.

Spoodles! Lamb skewers, Mediterranean dips, pasta dishes are all SO GOOD!

That's it.

matrtj

Not quite a meal, but we do enjoy getting off the plane, dunping the cases at the hotel and going to Downtown Disney for a hotdog...

Simple yet so pleasing!

lamarvenoy

I love the $2-3 items at the F & W festival. That is my favorite celebration and I don't eat anything that day before going,I don't drink any alcohol(unusual for me at Epcot)...then I gourge.I try everything I can with the exception of Japan-about 5 years ago I got a bad piece of sushi and it nearly ruined my trip.

Magenta Panther

The Brown Derby's Duck Three Ways is terrific, plus its Grapefruit Cake for dessert. Yum!

Close second is San Angel Inn's Sirloin Asado con Chilaquiles (with a Margarita). *drool*

Very close third is the Rose and Crown's bangers and mash. Superb!

Obi Walt Kenobi

The Brown Derby's Ahi tuna or a hot dog from Casey's Covered in sauerkraut with a Dole whip float, while watching the Electric Light Parade of course

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom