What If... Season 2: Discussion Thread

DSquared

Original Poster
Hello everyone! Sorry that I did not post last week, but I wanted The Sole Imagineer to wrap up in the limelight and I didn't want to draw anyone away from it to read this stuff. Let's just say the forum was very busy last week/

And I also have another announcement. Starting May 1st following Episode 16, the show will go on mid-season hiatus until early July. This will make way for more info coming from the second half of the season, The Great Disney Race and beyond all leading up to our panel at Tafi-Con.

Until then.......

DSquared

Original Poster
Announcement time. I'm going to announce the dates and titles of the next 4 episodes!

Ep. 17 - The Force Returns Part 1 - July 9
Ep. 18 - The Force Returns Part 2 - July 14
Ep. 19 - Universal Dreaming - July 16
Ep. 20- Heroes in a Half Shell - July 23

Until then...

Last edited:

DSquared

Original Poster
Just need to announce that between time constraints, and the new Star Wars ABC thing and needing to check for continuity, some of the dates have been switched around to ensure the smoothest viewership and experience. The updated dates will be in the main schedules on both this thread and the main. Thank you.

DSquared

Original Poster
Hey! No time for a recap today, but I'll announce the upcoming episodes!

S2E21 - The First Rule of Disney Club, You Don’t Talk About Disney Club - Jul 31
S2E22 - Who You Gonna Call? - Aug 6
S2E23 - The Theme Park Force Takes A Nap - Aug 13
S2E24 - For the Fans - Aug 17

DSquared

Original Poster
Announcement. I hate to do this, but for the time being I can no longer keep up with What If, so I am going to cut Season 2 short and pick up Season 3 at a later date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom