What If: Disney Parks Edition HYPE! Thread!!!

JokersWild

Ok. I’m bored at the airport so I’ll bite. Have you seen the Barbie movie?

Oddly related, I also wanted to pop in to rub this in:
IMG_1004.jpeg

MickeyMouse10

I've got no problem with Barbie, because it was made for females. So I don't need to see it.

The problem most men have is with solely Disney lately. They've been making dud after dud and they mostly follow the same boring formula. Make the men look weak and make the women look strong. Disney seems to think they have to hold down men to make a women look strong. Somehow the women are always the best everrrrrr too (Rey, Scarlet Witch, Scarlet Scarab, Captain Marvel, Female Loki, She-Hulk, the female skrull from Secret Invasion, etc).

And even if they are a Villain, they've can't even make them completely evil. They always give them a reason and an out for their evil deeds. You can't even call a terrorist a terrorist (Dr. Strange 2, Captain Falcon and the Winter Soldier).

Last edited:

Suchomimus

Ok. I’m bored at the airport so I’ll bite. Have you seen the Barbie movie?
Yes, and they hired the right people for the set and costume designs, but not the right cast to tell the story.
Either way the intolerance and toxicity that has arisen from certain groups of people in the world play right into the story’s narrative - which isn’t men boo, and is proving that the director was right 🤷🏻‍♂️
The only intolerance I’ve heard about is from fans of Barbie who just wanted to see a movie about Barbie and not the stereotypes around Barbie and by people who just want a decently written movie that doesn’t act as a soapbox for privileged and self-important writers whose ideas of oppression for them are just experience first world problems. Well, those and the country of Vietnam.
Ah yes, the “anti-men” masterpiece that definitely didn’t discuss how the system screws over men and how rejecting that system benefits men and women alike as a whole subplot

View attachment 734441
Ken was the true hero Barbieland needed, but not what it deserved.

Disney Dad 3000

My Ron Swanson Squad teammates from OLS3 will get a kick out of this

The
Imagination Institute Interns
@Brer Panther | @Imagineer Brandon | @DisneyFan32 | @Disney Dad 3000 | @montydysquith-navarro | @spacemt354

(Formerly known as "Team A")
View attachment 617195
Presents a special announcement from Indiana's Holiday World & Splashin' Safari

In tribute to Pawnee, Indiana legend, lover of all things red meat, and All American Man™️...

RON SWANSON!
parks-and-rec-ron-swanson.gif

Click on the image below to explore!
View attachment 617196

READING MUSIC

Last edited:

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
IMG_0222.jpeg

So, I decided to teach myself how to do car stuff. I ordered a bunch of parts, went out and bought tools, and decided to figure it out. Over the last two weeks, I installed a strut tower bar, an aftermarket pulley cover, an aftermarket charge pipe, a JDM shift , the STi start button, and a muffler delete. My intake is on its way.

ThemeParkPriest

Good news: Looks like I'll be getting to Tokyo DisneySea (and maybe Tokyo Disneyland) next spring!

The slightly disappointing news: Sindbad is already scheduled to be on a 7+ month refurbishment at that time. I guess it's not as bad as missing out on Journey to the Center of the Earth (I hope I can ride that one), but still Sindbad looks like it would just be a fun ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom