What if Disney brought back Alien Encounter?

dxwwf3

Pongo said:
But AE has nothing to do with movies, television, music, or theater.

I think what he is saying that with a few minor changes, you could be cast as an extra for a new movie about XS-Tech.

Chape19714

Pongo said:
But AE has nothing to do with movies, television, music, or theater.
The plot could have been easily altered to fit. Besides, it's clear that George Lucas was involved, and all of his other rides are at MGM. It was also a much more intense ride than MK could handle, which imo, lead to it's demise.

My opinion of coarse!

yensidtlaw1969

Connor002 said:
If it had a grave, I'd dance on it.
:lookaroun
If you did that you'd probably be the first person to have fun at Stitch's Great Escape:p .

Yensid "It was a just a joke, I don't really hate SGE THAT much, given I never saw Alien Encounter, but it seemed easy to make a joke about it so I figured why not. Yes yes" tlaw1969

jedimaster1227

ddbutts1 said:
Who said that Alien Encounter went completely away? There are two theaters, has anyone been in the second theater since the rehab, I haven't.
They could still run the original in one and Stitch in the other.

Both theaters have been converted to Stitch. AE is no more. You can get a small taste of X-S Tech and Chairman Clench at DisneyQuest's Invasion though.

Cliff

Gosh,.. Y'know? I really miss that old "Mission To Mars" attraction...

Hey,...wait a minute!!

I wonder if.............

:hammer:

skellington216

Ae

I have not been on Stitch yet. It was 'soft opening' during my last trip to WDW. I'll give it a go when im there this September. That said, I LOVED Alien Encounter. Sure it would fit better at MGM (they could have done a movie tie in perhaps) but it was something a little edgier for the older kids. In fact my only complaint about it whatsoever were the screaming and crying children whose illiterate idiot parents ignored the warning signs on the way in and brough their munchkins on it anyway. Made me want to shake them voilently and smack them about the head for being incosiderate morons.

jonesenon4

the problem is a.e and stitch are similar the one ride i would love to see come back is 20,000 leagues under the sea. i still havent heard why it was removed it wasnt scary it was a family attraction and always one of the families fav.

Lee

Adventurer
Loved it....would love to have it back.
I've been mentally slapping the guests who complained about it for years now.
Idiots.:fork:

EchoOfOphelia
:hurl: that ride was scary! :lookaroun

This is what really irritates me about most of the members on this board, if its too scary for you don't go on it! Its not like it didn't warn the public that it may frighten. Because of too many people like these complaining about this QAULITY disney attraction being too scary for them they have to ruin it for the people who did enjoy it and are now stuck with the god awful Stitchs great escape!:fork: .

If someone puts one more point to me about how it dosn't suit the disney theme I will pull my hair out, how the hell does Space Mountain and pirates of the carribean (this attraction was not liked by the creator of Disney) fit into the Disney theme, there wasn't a movie made and there was no link to Disney when it was created. POtC was scary when it came out but people came to love it, yet people don't complain about these attractions (too much). Face it, some members of the public and there complaints ruined alot of fun that I used to share with my family rather then head the warnings. Disney, the fair majority of the public and myself have lost out on a disney classic because of a few scared idiots (not pointing at anyone in particular btw). And now were stuck with SGE :fork: . My 2nd favourite ever Disney attraction is gone and I'm very bitter about it.

The morale of this rant is IF ITS TOO SCARY FOR YOU DON'T RIDE IT AND IF YOU DO DON'T RUIN THE PEOPLES FUN BY COMPLAINING ABOUT IT AND FORCING DISNEY TO GET RID OF IT!! :fork:

Rant over :fork: :mad: :dazzle: :) :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom