What I would do as CEO of Walt Disney company - parks starting in 2018 for 27 years

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I hope no one questions me on DWSP between 2018 to the end of 2023. The fact is the Kuka Arm ride is going cost a lot of money at a time when DLP attendance is declining also. The getting a rid of Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular is only that start of a change over of that area.

The money I am spending is also guessing work by what is going to happen in terms of the Disneyland Paris Resort with Bob Iger still in charge. That means I am limited in what I can do with that bailout money.

The fact the Euro Disney’s chief financial officer hopes to bring technology from the U.S. to revamp and add new ride experiences tell me money is going to be wasted before Iger leaves in June of 2018. I expect that technology for ride experiences is next gen aka mymagic plus and is something I would get a rid of after 2018 ends due to being a park resort that doesn't the money to spend on something like that.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Since I mentioned mymagic plus on a couple posts ago for Disneyland Paris resort, I think its time to reveal my plans of that technology since it affects budgets.

Starting in 2019 for My Magic Plus
Fastplus Plus can't be used for counter service.
Tokyo disneyland, Hong Kong Disneyland and Disneyland will not get the technology if they don't have it by then.
fastpass Plus can't be used for parades or shows for WDW and Shanghai Disneyland.
You only can book Fastpass plus attractions 7 days in advance.
Amount of fastpass plus given out for a ride in a day is decreased by 25 percent.
I also will rename my magic Plus to Jay Rasulo's My Magic Plus.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
If Disneyland Paris resorts does improve in cash and attendance in 2024, I would keep the parks running even if they are still in debt by a lesser amount. Here is my plans from 2024 to 2045 for WDSP if Disneyland Paris Resorts are in better shape in 2024.

Dumping attractions from WDSP after 2024

Flying Carpets Over Agrabah gets moved to Disneyland paris
Studio tram tour
Animagique show retired
Stitch Live! - show retired, building stays
Armageddon – Les Effets Speciaux building gets demolished
Roc'n Roller Coaster gets rethemed to a Marvel movie

Things opening from WDSP after 2024
Mickey’s Philharmagic replaces antimagique show. It would included more films than the current versions at other parks.
Toy Story Midway Mania gets added to Toystory Playland.
Stitch Live ! gets replaced by the latest popular Disney animated movie at the time.
Iron Man Experience
Turtle talk with Crush

Villain mountain gets built.
Villain shop
Villain's Club- table service
Incredibles dark ride
Incredibles Shop

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I expected something like Olaf live! :p
It may happen under me before 2024, but it depends on if there is anymore info on what the bailout money in being used for before I would the CEO of Disney in 2018.

It appears like I have to do some changes in terms of the 2018 to 2023 timeline based on WDW1974 mentioned last night about Star Tours 2.0 happening before 2018. I am waiting for what Disney and more blog mentions about the future of DLP due to it affecting me on what I can do for DLP theme parks in terms of what the changes are. I think it is more than the Star Tours 2.0 for the DLP.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Things opening at DLP between 2018 to the end of 2023.
Star Tours: The Adventure continues
Cantina
shops
Indoor Jedi Academy.

Arndelle: A Frozen Mini land - Cost Shared with Hong Kong Disneyland
The North Mountain Expedition
A "Frozen Adventure" Dark Ride
Meet and Greet
Frozen Palace Dining Hall
Wondering Oaken's Trading Post.

Things opening at WDSP between 2018 to the end of 2023
Avengers themed Kuka Arm ride
Shop
Avengers theme counter service

Things going away from WDSP
Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular
I am quoting my post for a reason because it needs to be revised due to information that wasn't there when I posted after the changes for WDSP and DLP was past posted in terms of the 2018 to 2023. They are doing the refurbishments that I am expecting, but not the time frame for some other stuff.

WDW1974 mentioned that Star Tours 2.0 is going to DLP and I am guessing that would be before June of 2018. The Disney and More Blog mentioned about Cantina restaurant and a walkthrough inside a real size Millennium Falcon also would put into Star Wars Land that I'm guessing before I take over in 2018. Toy Story Midway Mania also was mentioned by The Disney and More Blog being opened in Summer of 2018.

I will do my revised 2018 to 2024 list later on today as result.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
My revised 2018 to 2023 time frame with the two parks starts with DLP. This one has nothing with Star Wars since Iger will be CEO for that that before I take over in June of 2018. I am not going completely with the plans since I think I can change some of the plans that It will be seen in my DSP that is coming up after this one

My revised 2018 to 2023 things opening for Disneyland Paris Park

Arndelle: A Frozen Mini Land -
cost still shared with Hong Kong Disneyland
The North Mountain Expedition
A "Frozen Adventure" Dark Ride
Meet and Greet
Frozen Palace Dining Hall
Wondering Oaken's Trading Post.

Carpets over Agrabah (Spinner) breaks ground at Curious Giraffe Location.
Soarin' in Adventureland if it doesn't happen before I take over in June of 2018.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I don't have Toy Story Midway Mania for any of my plans since it will open in Summer of 2018 with Iger approving it. I also will have a smaller amount of 2025 attractions opening for DSP.

My revised 2018 to 2023 things opening for DSP

Carpets over Agrabah gets replaced by Turtle Talk with Crush
Animagique gets changed to different licenses.
Stitch Live ! gets replaced by Oalf Live!
Rock'n Roller Coaster rethemed with a new Marvel storyline.
Studio tram tour,Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular goes away.Avengers themed Kuka Arm ride, Avengers shop, Avengers character table service

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
My Revised Things opening at WDSP after 2024
Iron Man Experience
Villain mountain gets built.
Villain shop
Villain's Club- table service
Incredibles dark ride
Incredibles Shop

tcool

Carpets over Agrabah (Spinner) breaks ground at Curious Giraffe Location.
Soarin' in Adventureland if it doesn't happen before I take over in June of 2018.

So where did you get the idea to build a Carpets over Agrabah (Spinner) where the Curious Giraffe is?

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
So where did you get the idea to build a Carpets over Agrabah (Spinner) where the Curious Giraffe is? (You do know unless it's smaller than WDS's current carpets 16 then it might be a very tight squeeze?)
Lets say that I miscalculated the space although I am familiar with the ride in the Magic Kingdom.
My idea was to put it in adventureland since I wanted a Pixar attraction at its spot is WDS. I was guessing the space of Curious Giraffe since I didn't want to mess with Adventure Isle turning into the island of Jack Sparrow before 2018.

tcool

Lets say that I miscalculated the space although I am familiar with the ride in the Magic Kingdom.
My idea was to put it in adventureland since I wanted a Pixar attraction at its spot is WDS. I was guessing the space of Curious Giraffe since I didn't want to mess with Adventure Isle turning into the island of Jack Sparrow before 2018.
Trust me I copied and pasted without changing the angle it eats up some of the walkthrough of Aladdin

orlando678-

I think disney village should expand around the lake and make a world of colour like show there so that hotel guests can enjoy watchin this from their hotel rooms.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Things opening at Disneyland Paris Park after 2024
New Castle show - Might be a Frozen show
I don't think there is anything I call pull of at Disneyland Paris Park outside making sure there the entertainment is updated.

I am saying that because Fantasy Land got a Frozen expansion under me, besides a change in Adventureland. I really question if I can add anything else to Star Wars in Discoverland.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Disneyland
I will do a third park because it is troubling to me that Disney would be doing a Stars Land that takes up Mickey's toontown and Big Thunder Ranch from a theming standpoint. I don't think Tomorrowland is the answer for fixing that in terms of space.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Disney's Land of Adventure is the name of park, but will not have a Marvel theme Rock'n roller Coaster since DCA will have it. This is an adventured theme park, but it is different enough from DCA.

Disney's land of Adventure Park

Marvel Land
Iron Man Experience
Guardians of the Galaxy Kuka Arm ride
Hall of Heroes: A 4d show featuring many of marvel's different villains. Many effects and some different audio animatronics used.
3 Shops
Avengers Character Meal
Marvel theme counter Service

Mickey's Toon Town land
Fantasia: Splash of the symphonies- Water Thrill ride
Steam Boat Willie boat ride
Roger Rabbit's car-toon spin dark ride
Toon hill Hotel - Where you meet Disney characters in Mickey's Toon Town Land
Oswald's Ice Cream Shop
The Toon Town Bakery
Popcorn Stand
Mickey's Supper Club - table Service
Donald's Diner - counter Service
2 shops

Prehistoric World
Escape from Extinction- Coaster ride that has you escaping from man eating dinosaurs from different periods that the dinosaurs lived in.
Fire Mountain - flying rollercoaster. Fire Mountain actually is an active prehistoric Volcano. Guests would fly and soar through and around this living breathing volcano with its molten lava and dark and scary theming.
Mammoth Falls - A large flume ride about the ice age and a family of mammoths, a pack of saber tooth tigers, and breaking glaciers.
The great ice age tour- omi mover ride has you back in time and you are able to meet Prehistoric Mammals.
Wolly's glacier stand - where you can buy his frozen drinks
T-Rex Diner - Table Service
The Prehistoric stop - Counter service
3 Shops

Star Wars Land
Everything moved that took over Mickey's ToonTown and Big Thunder Ranch including the Cantina will be going here.
Tatooine Pod Racing track- You are able to race to race in pod and a track that is based off the Star Wars: Episode 1: Phantom Menace
Otoh Gunga Submarine Voyage: Take a submarine ride deep beneath Naboo and into the city of Otoh Gunga.
Star Wars Character meal
2 more shops added

Mythia- land based on myths, legends, and mythical/legendary creatures
Hercules Dark Ride
The Odyssey- themed flume ride. This based on the poem by the ancient Blind Poet Homer.
Dragon Tower - suspended roller coaster would've taken guests through a ruined castle tower accompanied by a troupe of friendly bats with a plan to steal the dragon's treasure.
Fantasia Gardens - boat ride through scenes from Disney's 'Fantasia,' particularly the Pastoral Symphony and Dance of the Hours sequences.
Quest of the Unicorn - Walkthrough that has An adventure which sends us through a maze of medieval mythological creatures to seek the hidden grotto where the unicorn lives.
Loch Ness Monster Landing - Table Service. Table Service themed to the Scottish monster with the sound of bagpipes in the distance, with the monster itself occasionally rising amongst bubbles out of the nearby water.
The Great Dragon's BBQ pit
The Great Olympus feast - Greek Table Service
4 shops

Vile land
Ursula themed spinner
Villain Mountain - Log Flume ride
Cruella's puppy escape - dark ride that is chased at every turn by Cruella!
Lady Tremaine & The Stepsisters Beauty Salon
Villain Dungeon - Meet and Great area that includes Hans
The Villain Club - table service
The Vile Eatery - counter Service
2 shops

The enchanted Forest
Sleeping Beauty dark ride
Tangled Dark Ride
Frozen ride E ticket- huge show building themed to ice castle. It has sleds and a ride system that isn't currently used in the states.
Enchanted Forest Cafe - 2 floor counter service that serves American and European Foods
The grand Enchanted Forrest Diner - Character meal
3 shops

The jungle
Tarzan Roller Coaster
Mowgli's Journey Dark rode
Bear Necessities counter Service
2 shops

Night time show
Night time parade.

Last edited:

orlando678-

It looks great. Something like an enchanted forest area would be great for this park too so maybe we can get winnie the pooh a real new area. This land would be based on movies which played in nature areas like Tangled, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, Cinderella.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
It looks great. Something like an enchanted forest area would be great for this park too so maybe we can get winnie the pooh a real new area. This land would be based on movies which played in nature areas like Tangled, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen, Cinderella.
I edited my post and I attractions for Tangle, Sleeping Beauty, and Frozen. I also added a Jungle land also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom