What I would do as CEO of Walt Disney company - parks starting in 2018 for 27 years

tcool

I agree with you, but everything that I have been reading from trusted insiders on the Forums such as Marini1971 points to them not wanting a Lucas Studios Land, but Star Wars only. Marini1971 even said today that Epic Stunt, Lights, Motor, Action! and Beauty and the Beast played to packed houses, but they are on life support.
Wait VOTLM isn't on Life Support, but isn't that the oldest one?

And haven't read that part oh well opens up space for more star wars though! :D

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Wait VOTLM isn't on Life Support, but isn't that the oldest one?

And haven't read that part oh well opens up space for more star wars though! :D
VOLM actually isn't the oldest of the two shows although I did read rumors about it doing away back in September of 2012 by Drew81, but they TDO or Burbank changed their mind at the time.

tcool

VOLM actually isn't the oldest of the two shows although I did read rumors about it doing away back in September of 2012 by Drew81, but they TDO or Burbank changed their mind at the time.
Really what is the oldest then? That's Still Open?

Supposed to be replaced by Tangled right?

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Maybe a theme park based on legends, time, stories or so. This is what Hong Kong needs.
Your suggestions is very tough to do in terms legends on Stories for Hong Kong for me when it comes legends and Stories. While Hong Kong has Elements of Traditional Chinese culture combining British western influences, I really don't much about Hong Kong culture in how much of a Western influence is acceptable when it comes legends and Stories. I am mentioning this because the culture Hong Kong does affect what I can pull off.

I am person who has been interested in other cultures since was a kid, hence is why I love History. The catch is I I am very limited in China in general including Hong Kong.I do know about the great wall of China and the different dynasties of rulers, but not about stories and legends that the Chinese people tell.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
There's Mulan and Ghosts and, and, and Hong Kong likes the Muppets that's something right :confused:?
Yes. I'll be busy on creating the 2nd Shanghai Disneyland park first though and some of the other some other Disney parks. It is something original that is taking a lot of time.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
2nd Shangahi Disneyland theme park is Disney''s Mysterious Islands.

Eight realms of mystery and discovery await on the shores of Mysterious Island, anchored by a towering mountain known as Mysterious Peak.Taking some inspiration from Tokyo DisneySea, the park revolves around the patch of land that Mysterious Peak sits on and the river that surrounds it.

Lost Oasis
Aladdin dark ride
Tomb of the Snake king- Hybrid Coaster
Aladdin Character meal
1 Counter Service
2 shops
Agrabah bakery

Port Mysterion
Indiana Jones and lost River - a shoot-the-shoot water ride that takes the guests along the ride with the famed archeologist and into a cursed temple.
Adventure's Club - table service
Sea food counter service
Pop Corn Cart
2 Shops
Wonders - Night Time Show. A mixture of Fantasmic and World of Color style entertainment, the show offers 360 degree views from both Port Mysterion as well as the opposite shore.

Land of Oz
4d Interactive Movie
a walk through exhibit with costumes from Oz and beyond.
Land of Oz meet and greet.
1 Shop
1 Table Service
1 Counter Service

Dark Kingdom
Villain Mountain - Log Flume ride.
Villain version of PhilharMagic
The Vile Club
The Vile Eatery
Queen Grimhilde's Sweets - Candy Store
2 Shops

Mouse Landing
Nautical themed meet and greet that has Disney's most famous Characters.
Steamboat Willie attraction
Mickey and the Magic Lamp Stage Show
Donald's Diner - Counter Service

Mysterious Peak Mini Land
Mysterious Peak -A coaster going through the heart of the mountain, revealing it is a dormant volcano threatening to blow. This high speed coaster uses water to make things interesting as it traverses its way through the mountain.
1 Shop
The last resort-Counter Service

Prehistoric Isle
Fire Mountain - flying rollercoaster. Fire Mountain actually is an active prehistoric Volcano. Guests would fly and soar through and around this living breathing volcano with its molten lava and dark and scary theming.

Escape from Extinction- Coaster ride that has you escaping from man eating dinosaurs from different periods that the dinosaurs lived in.

T-Rex diner -table service
The Prehistoric stop - Counter service
2 shops

MONSTROUS ISLE
Dragon Tower - Roller coaster
Quest of the Unicorn-Walkthrough that has An adventure which sends us through a maze of medieval mythological creatures to seek the hidden grotto where the unicorn lives.

Loch Ness Monster Landing - Table Service. Table Service themed to the Scottish monster with the sound of bagpipes in the distance, with the monster itself occasionally rising amongst bubbles out of the nearby water.

The great Dragon's BBQ pit- Counter Service
2 Shops

Last edited:

cba

Hmmm... there is so much that I would want... but I will write about the one that intrigues me the most.
STAR WARS LAND
I was thinking of what type of E-ticket ride I'd want in Star Wars land, and I thought of adding a wing-coaster. In case you don't know what it is, here's a POV of Gatekeeper at Cedar Point.

Now, it doesn't have to be Six Flags-esq type coaster, but I think this would be a cool type of ride to be on while going through whatever Star Wars location/theme they decide.
Mos Eisley Cantina (table service)
C-ticket ride... Maybe like a dark ride type of attraction
Counter-service restaurant, maybe with a Naboo theme
Cool looking shops

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I know but that land has one real E-ticket.
I wished I explained sooner in a little more detail in terms of the layout of the park and what the park icon is.

The only options is get a rid of the shop and the counter service or hurt the park on opening day by getting a rid of Mysterious Peak. The fact is I had a hard to consider putting a counter service and shop there because of traffic flow.

It would leave the park without an park icon if Mysterious Park isn't part of the park. I am saying that because the land actually is an island that isn't the easiest to get access to because of the Lagoon.

I am also saying hurting the park on opening day beside the park Icon because Prehistoric Isle and Monstrous Isle is Phase 2. Mysterious Peak also is Middle of the park easy to see with it being a Mountain and it needs to be a park icon as a result.

The other thing is Mysterious Peak Mini land actually is an island that you only can get by using the Bridge from Lost Oasis when Phase 1 opens despite the fact you can see it when you enter the park. There would be a 2nd bridge when Phase 2 opens. Some of the lands on Mysterious Island are only entered by using bridges because of a lagoon.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I really don't have a lot that I would touch either Tokyo Disneyland or Disneyseas. The possible places for improving Tokyo Disneyland is in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. The catch is the Oriental Land Company, the owners of Tokyo Disneyland resorts announced earlier this year that they going to spend 4.8 billion dollars in 10 years. I really am not sure what is Oriental Land Company plans to do for spending it in terms of the parks because I know that they are not afraid to spend money inside the parks.

The best way to handle the two parks is keep updating them, and take advantage of movies that did well in Japan that Disney owns.

I really don't know if there is any site that the Oriental Land Company has plans to use as a 3rd park or do one. Right now, I wouldn't consider doing a 3rd park there despite how great the 2 parks are doing there in terms of my 2018 to 2045 tenure.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
I read the bloomberg article on Disneyland Paris, and I know what their future is now. Euro Disney’s chief financial officer said New blockbuster attractions are unlikely according article, but hopes to bring technology from the U.S. to revamp and add new ride experiences. That tells me they not going the direction they need to go since I am guessing the new ride experiences actually is with next gen aka Mymagicplus.

Disneyland Paris resorts

Get all the hotels refurbished if they are not all ready.

I wouldn't allow any next gen into this resort or get a rid of it since that would be foolish way to spend money on a park that is hurting in attendance. The last thing I want is something that upsets employees and guests at a struggling theme park because the system isn't working properly. It also is proven the Next Gen technology isn't bringing more guests into the park.

I would close everything in Disneyland Paris if there is no improvement in income or attendance after the 10 year bailout is done. What I will do is add attractions in DLP and WDSP before 2024.

wdwfan4ver

Original Poster
Things opening at DLP between 2018 to the end of 2023.
Star Tours: The Adventure continues
Cantina
shops
Indoor Jedi Academy.

Arndelle: A Frozen Mini land - Cost Shared with Hong Kong Disneyland
The North Mountain Expedition
A "Frozen Adventure" Dark Ride
Meet and Greet
Frozen Palace Dining Hall
Wondering Oaken's Trading Post.

Things opening at WDSP between 2018 to the end of 2023
Avengers themed Kuka Arm ride
Shop
Avengers theme counter service

Things going away from WDSP
Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom