What happened to the safari?

thomas998

Congratulations, you've crossed every possible line of good taste. First insisting that Disney would make Animal Kingdom a poaching park if it was profitable, and now talking about how they should force the Princesses to become prostitutes.
I guess you never learned how to read very well did you. Your reading comprehension is appalling, why not try to see what is actually written instead of what you want to see.... though judging by what you seem desperate to see I doubt you'll improve in the future.

Otterhead

I guess you never learned how to read very well did you.
That's quite literally what you stated. You claimed that Disney would just as easily make Animal Kingdom into a park about poaching if it'd be more profitable, and then you stated that if they could, they wouldn't hesitate to offer Princesses as prostitutes in the parks. Please, tell me you didn't say those things, so we can laugh at you.

Ralphlaw

That's what I read as well. He does not condone either one, but he is saying that Disney would do all manner of nasty things if it was profitable to do so. Either we're both idiots or someone did not write as clearly as he should have. Shades of meaning in a condemnatory tone, but so be it. My points:

1. Disney will not cross certain moral lines even if it were profitable to do so.
2. AK and the people who work there for the most part truly care about environmental issues.
3. Disney did not just jump on the environmental band wagon because it's profitable to do so.
4. Disney's relatively consistent message over the years has been pro-environment.
5. In 80 or so years of company history, some regrettable lemming like exceptions were bound to pop up.
6. Environmentally, Disney could do more, but every large company sends mixed messages.

I'm done with this.

We are a real long ways from Little Red. Let's return to it.

thomas998

That's quite literally what you stated. You claimed that Disney would just as easily make Animal Kingdom into a park about poaching if it'd be more profitable, and then you stated that if they could, they wouldn't hesitate to offer Princesses as prostitutes in the parks. Please, tell me you didn't say those things, so we can laugh at you.

Okay let me be clear... saying you don't doubt someone will do something is not the same as saying someone should force someone to do something... one is suspecting the likelihood of someone doing something, the other is flat out forcing someone to do something... the difference is pretty clear to me. Why don't you explain how thinking someone will do something is the same thing as saying someone will force the act.

Castle Cake Apologist

Okay let me be clear... saying you don't doubt someone will do something is not the same as saying someone should force someone to do something... one is suspecting the likelihood of someone doing something, the other is flat out forcing someone to do something... the difference is pretty clear to me. Why don't you explain how thinking someone will do something is the same thing as saying someone will force the act.

You should probably just quit while you're so far behind. In the entire time I've been a member here (going on sixteen years), I don't think that I've ever cringed so many times reading through one member's posts in one singular thread as I have while reading through yours in this one.

BrittanyRose428

If I remember when I found this pic on here it mentioned that it was in the backstage area behind the Lion's rock at Kilamanjaro Safari.
Getting back on topic here... yes this is behind that general area. It's outside the cast services building for Animal Kingdom, which is behind Africa/can be seen from a bus coming into the park if you look to your left before you get to the bus stop. (You can't see Little Red but you can see the general area). Little Red still moves, and it's pretty cool to walk by if you work over there.

WDWFanatic

I was doing some google searching and I found the company that made big red. They also made the dinosaur out in front of CTX . look up JMK Sculpture. The pics are still on their site of Big Red.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom