What do you think of the EPCOT Central Spine redesign?

peter11435

Some of the drone work in the PyeongChang opening ceremony looked rather impressive... I'd hope that Disney is working hard on developing their drone tech beyond the demo that they exhibited at Disney Springs a while ago...

Some of the “drone work“ seen at last years Super Bowl was faked with CGI. Not sure about the Olympics last night, but they did comment that some of the things you were seeing were not visible to those in attendance.

rreading

Not publically. They have another hideous idea, and also quite a gorgeous one.

Regarding the alternatives out there: are they simply different stylistic paths or are they cheap vs extravagant?

If it’s a matter of style then I can hope for the right decision to be made.

Thanks!

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
It's nice...but I can't but wonder how the heck the ole WoL building makes the cut but Communicore doesn't...I wanna see that art facing from the opposite direction...not to mention all the stuff that hasn't been said...like what happens to Imagination...WoL...SSE (if anything)...the "graveyard" out front... what else are they planning? What falls into "Spine Redevelopment" and what becomes major projects spaced far apart?

I do dig the plants...in fact, the removal of all those palms years ago and the re-addition of just regular trees was a lackluster move IMO...

WoL building stores all the crap for the 'festivals' you dont think those are going away.

Kman101

@marni1971 is there any particular reason (that you can talk about, or hint about?) that they haven't decided on what to do yet? Sounds like they have quite a few different plans. Just wondering if there's any specific reason they aren't committing to anything yet. And you said it's been pushed back? Why can't they just target in on what's wrong, and fix that. It doesn't need to some massive overhaul. Anyway, would be fun to be a fly on the wall in this discussion behind the scenes. Also very curious to finally be able to hear about the various plans.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom