What do you miss about home?

Mikester71

My cat and bird, my parents and friends, and maybe a few of my favourite TV shows or hockey games. But for the most part, I try to live in the moment when we are down there and not think about home too much.

The thing about home is - you know you are always going to be returning to it, wherever IT is! So you might as well enjoy your time away from it! :p

real mad hatter

Hmm,Let Me Think.

Well I miss the rain that comes down 24/7.Also the bad service we get when dining out,the grumpy faces of our servers,the expensive price of gas,the flat pint of beer I get from my local bar,the non smiles from assistants in shopping malls,people blowing cigarette in my face,non Glaswegians begging in the streets,and the list is endless.So what do I miss when I arrive at WDW. Zippa dee Doo dah,nout,nothing,not a thing.:wave:

G00fyDad

My Jeep. We rent a car while at WDW and we never seem to get one that rides well. They either dig into my left knee with some part of the door while I am driving or the seats just don't feel right. On our last trip we got a Chevy Impala and it just felt like I was driving a plastic kids vehicle. :(

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
To miss something would imply that I'm thinking about it while I in WDW.
The ONLY thing I'm thinking about is having fun in WDW. :)

I think anything I feel like I missed when I do get home (like a comfortable bed) is a small mental consolation I make with myself because I'm home in the real world and not on an awesome vacation in the 'WORLD' :cry:

dave&di

Well I miss the rain that comes down 24/7.Also the bad service we get when dining out,the grumpy faces of our servers,the expensive price of gas,the flat pint of beer I get from my local bar,the non smiles from assistants in shopping malls,people blowing cigarette in my face,non Glaswegians begging in the streets,and the list is endless.So what do I miss when I arrive at WDW. Zippa dee Doo dah,nout,nothing,not a thing.:wave:

Wow, you're really selling Scotland there! I'm on the next train! :ROFLOL:

tarin24u

I do miss our pets... my oldest gets very homesick and misses everything!

What don't I miss: The ringing phone, laundry, dishes, mail...

Kramerica

I too missed my dog before he went to the big dog park in the sky. Anymore. Not really anything. The girlfriend goes with. I go when snowboard weather isn't prime. I guess I do miss my own bed and the privacy of a big house. Being crammed into a small room with your whole family can be tough.

foreverbelle

I don't have any pets, and I bring my family...so maybe the fact that I can grab a Dr.Pepper..sad yes I know. But I am DP fan and I miss it when I am in the parks and can't get it....

In the past absoulutely nothing! My cat is well cared for so I don't worry him but this is the first year we have a dog so I am sure I will be a mess....until I land in FL anyway...:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom