What attraction quotes do you use in everyday life?

SosoDude

We stay at CBR a good bit, so we are prone to mimic the bus announcements "Ladies and gentlemen, Martinique"( or one of the other islands) when we pull in to our drive way.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
We use a lot of these too especially the Muppets "stop that foolishness" and "what foolishness would you like to see?" But I certainly could and should incorporate more Disney lines into my lingo.

Due to budget cuts at our school I was given a section of 7th grade Social Studies to teach this coming year and as I was looking through the textbook I saw that there is a section about the Phoenicians. And I thought to myself, I will definitely have to stick in the phrase "thank the Phoenicians": into the lesson. It kind of made my day!

wdw2011por

As already stated, "Buh-Bye" from Star Tours.
Also, "Don't be cheekin (chicken)" from Pirates.
One more: "Soarin' to tower. We are ready for take off."

bcoachable

All the above for our family for sure, but for some strange reason:
"We wants the red head" has made it into our vocabulary after our last trip too....
Fun thread btw!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
My best friend and I often say "I think college is really swell! You should give it a try!" from Carousel of Progress ironically to each other when we're frustrated with school.

Also, "Nice work, pal" from Soarin' and "We're not gonna make it! We're not gonna make it!" from Dinosaur come up in conversation pretty regularly. :)

LongLiveTheKing

I've never actually hired anyone or worked at a corporation, but I think if I were to ever hire anyone, "Welcome, foolish mortals, to the ______ corporation" could go down pretty well.

KaliSplash

Now is the time, now is the best time. from COP.
Lurk, Lurk. Enchanted Tiki Birds
Back! Back!, Over the falls!, Maelstrom
We shall now proceed into the theater in an orderly fashion. Muppet Vision 4D
Take Small Children by the head and watch your Headin Step

The Mighty Tim

We stay at CBR a good bit, so we are prone to mimic the bus announcements "Ladies and gentlemen, Martinique"( or one of the other islands) when we pull in to our drive way.

Similarly, if we go on public transport anywhere, once the bus/train/tram starts moving, I'll often say "Hello everyone, and welcome aboard the <city> Transportation System. We're on our way to <destination>" in the style of the WDW bus announcer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom