What attraction quotes do you use in everyday life?

Phineas

Original Poster
Personally, whenever I'm exhausted at the end of the night, I'll find myself quoting John from the Carousel of Progress "I even hear tell of two brothers from North Carolina who are working on some kind of flying contraption. It'll never work." before exiting to my bedroom. I do this while comically stumbling about and slurring my speech, which gets charitable laughter from my girlfriend.

Surely I can't be the only crazy person here who does this, right? Right?!

steviej

I have the monorail's "please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantagase alejado de las puertas" as the text tone on my phone lol.

Just last night, my aunt used the word socialize, and without missing a beat, my wife and I in perfect unison belted out, "grim grinning ghosts, come out to socialiiiiiiiiize"

epcotisbest

I don't actually say this, but do use the cup every morning:

7509055880935-1.jpg
7509055880935.jpg

belledream

While in the car, I always find myself saying "Now approaching...Mickey's Star Traders" (sometimes saying the correct destination). Love me some old Blue Ride!

Yesterday actually, we were driving on a windy road and went down a short but steep hill and I said "Whoops!" just like Seeker does in DINOSAUR. Took my husband a minute, but he got it! ;)

tmthomas52

I find Dinosaur to be one of the most quotable attractions at the parks.

"You made it!" When you evade the meteor
"Can't stop now keep going!"

Random lines like that throughout the attraction from Seeker that are used in every day language are fun to quote in his tone of voice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom