What are you paying for your airfare?

B Shull

We are going from Memphis in late October. How did you get a low rate? I f you don't mind me asking, I am trying to cut our cost some.

Thanks
jdnetone

I have the Orbitz app on my phone and I check the prices every day. This morning Delta has a flight for $277.00. Two weeks ago Air Tran was $233.00. I look often because I have others trying to decide on comming also and still waiting on a good rate.
I got mine about a month ago through Orbitz and they were both direct. They have already changed my flight to Disney to have a 1 hour layover. I can live with that.
Just keep looking. You need to look every day several times a day.
Happy Hunting.

B Shull

OK Thanks for the info.

If you haven't booked your hotel yet I try different days of the week for flights. Ours is Oct 20 and 27 which is a Saturday - Saturday. These days usually are cheeper. We started out with a room at the Dolphin ( still holding it just incase another child desires to go ) on these dates and when the Fall Free Quick Service was offered for these dates I booked a stay at the Allstars Movies. It was about the same amount of money out of pocket but free dining. I feel the flights will drop again. If flights are $300.00 or more I will drive.

Ex-Floridian

We got lucky and paid $110 one way from Boston to Orlando 11/18. Now the return flight is being researched. Now the airfare skyrocketd! Good thing I still have months to find a deal! [Same flight is now $300+ for one way!]

B Shull

I still check flight Every day. I have kids laabing Boston on the 20th but they noisy there tickets last month round trip a little over $200

DisneyDebNJ

For late October, from PHL to MCO, Southwest, they have a web special, $110 per person, each way, 2 free checked bags, free carry on and free personal bag (purse, briefcase, etc)

nbgrif4060

We are paying $136RT per person on Airtran to fly from ATL to MCO. It is just two of us going so it actually works out cheaper to fly rather than drive.

Ariel484

$307 RT from Cleveland to MCO, mid-January on United/Continental...pretty happy with that (hooray for direct flights!). Currently waiting for the Southwest prices to drop to get a one-way flight down to WDW for the husband as we have to fly separately. Current price for the flight I'm looking at is $250 (CLE -MCO, connector in Baltimore). YIKES!

This was
I'm use to paying around $200 per person round trip for airfare. The flights are direct morning and evening flights, Milwaukee to Orlando during the summer. Not this year! It looks like the super sale rate is now around $309 for these same flights. How about you?
one of biggest fears! I tried getting the best price by looking at price.com kayak and every where else and sone little bird told me tpo check with the Airlines directly and with that I did...I got the flight times I wanted and have 3 of us flying round trip from Grand Rapids, MI to Orlando for just over $800. Best deal by far.;)

I'm use to paying around $200 per person round trip for airfare. The flights are direct morning and evening flights, Milwaukee to Orlando during the summer. Not this year! It looks like the super sale rate is now around $309 for these same flights. How about you?
Remember that to use the Magical Express you need to fly into Orlando Int. Airport.

DisneyRunner

Original Poster
Prices have come down since I started this thread. Now, I have credits with the airlines, enough to buy another round trip ticket. I just hope these credits don't go to waste. I always fly into MCO.

WDWNooby

$660.00 with various what-not fees via Allegiant for two of us...never again. Now I have to pay extra to get to WDW. Not to mention the "horrible airline" stories are running rampant. :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom