What are the stages of membership?

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chernabog
I can very easily do 14 more post. Doing another 300 or so more post might be a little more time consuming.

Chern, I think what Mr. Lightbeer meant was he thinks you haven't said anything worthwhile in your 14 posts.:rolleyes:

Ariel

Oh don't worry...he loves you...that's just his crazy way of showing his affection for you...isn't it Mr. Lightbeer?

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Originally posted by Chernabog
Well that's not very nice at all! I try to be involved, I just want to be loved by fellow Disney Fanatics:(

That's just Mr.Lightbeer's tough love. He's really just a warm, soft, fuzzy pussy-cat.....just ask Tramp.:D

M

Mr Lightbeer

I,ve just been told to sit in the corner by Sir again,I think my days are numbered here.I think Mr Brightcheer wants us to be namby pamby and discuss little fluffy white bunny rabbits bouncing thru 100 Acre Wood.Like Tramp say's "when it starts to get serious here its time to leave!":rolleyes:

just for you ma man

Attachments

• lpsrmd2.gif
    lpsrmd2.gif
    8 KB · Views: 50
M

Mr Lightbeer

Careful Ariel, without sounding too big headed,I think that's one of his problems,Mr Lightbeer could be more popular than "THE MAN" and I think it es him off!

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 104

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
I,ve just been told to sit in the corner by Sir again,I think my days are numbered here.I think Mr Brightcheer wants us to be namby pamby and discuss little fluffy white bunny rabbits bouncing thru 100 Acre Wood.Like Tramp say's "when it starts to get serious here its time to leave!":rolleyes:

just for you ma man

That would be nice....

if you want, I can show you where the door is. :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
Careful Ariel, without sounding too big headed,I think that's one of his problems,Mr Lightbeer could be more popular than "THE MAN" and I think it es him off!

LOL - u think I have nothing better to do than to worry about popularity status with you! :rolleyes:

I have mailed you what - twice now. it doesnt seem to sink in, so I'l spell it out again.

Do what you want in the Chit Chat section, but going through the other boards and putting your LPS image under every single post in a forum is not much fun. 85% of the people dont know what the hell you are talking about, and some people take offense and start emailing me about it. Its a pain in the butt for me to go through 10 posts in the Imagineering board deleting your little images, so I thought I would mail you to ask you to quit doing it.

What you have to understand is that while there are a core of people who come here often and know that you are joking around, there are another few 1000 that come here infrequently, who drop in for latest news and stuff. When they see lame posts in the non Chit Chat sections, they just leave as it looks a total waste of time. Which totally underminds my efforts to make a decent site.

If you think that is me beng too serious or stuffy fine, but I dont see anything wrong with trying to keep the main discussion forums on topic - which is what people would expect on a WDW site.

For the whole life of the forums here, I have only ever had complaints about one person - you. The others who joke around seem to be able to do it without offending people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom