Well, that's sure to cause some mold.

Yert3

Original Poster
From the rain today. Pixar short films exit area. Epcot
IMG_1792.JPG

disneygeek90

I’m not surprised. It was an absolute downpour for at least a couple hours yesterday. Can’t imagine how wet everyone in the parks were.

Goofyernmost

I’m not surprised. It was an absolute downpour for at least a couple hours yesterday. Can’t imagine how wet everyone in the parks were.
I was into one of those once and it was completely by surprise. It was at night. When we went there the sky was blue and pretty clear. All of a sudden, like someone had just turned on a faucet, it came in sideways, not down, but, from the side. I suppose it was down at some point until the wind caught it. Anyway, if you had to take anymore then two step from where you were to shelter, you might as well stayed out in it. You were not going to get any wetter! Fortunately, we were on our way out anyway and were on MSUSA at the time. We just continued walking out and back to our car. Interesting experience.

disneygeek90

I was into one of those once and it was completely by surprise. It was at night. When we went there the sky was blue and pretty clear. All of a sudden, like someone had just turned on a faucet, it came in sideways, not down, but, from the side. I suppose it was down at some point until the wind caught it. Anyway, if you had to take anymore then two step from where you were to shelter, you might as well stayed out in it. You were not going to get any wetter! Fortunately, we were on our way out anyway and were on MSUSA at the time. We just continued walking out and back to our car. Interesting experience.
Yep, that's how it was yesterday! Running from my car to my apartment building looked like I had just jumped in a pool. I'm sure everyone at the parks was soaked the rest of the evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom