Weather

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
7 Day forcoast is here

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USFL0372?par=internal&site=magnet&promo=english&code=296757

:)

Today
Jul 12 PM T-Storms 84°/73° 60 %
Sat
Jul 13 T-Storms 83°/74° 70 %
Sun
Jul 14 Isolated T-Storms 87°/74° 40 %
Mon
Jul 15 Scattered T-Storms 89°/74° 50 %
Tue
Jul 16 PM T-Storms 89°/74° 40 %
Wed
Jul 17 Isolated T-Storms 89°/74° 40 %
Thu
Jul 18 Isolated T-Storms 86°/73° 40 %
Fri
Jul 19 Isolated T-Storms 88°/73° 40 %
Sat
Jul 20 PM T-Storms 88°/73° 40 %
Sun
Jul 21 PM T-Storms 87°/73° 40 %

Upvote 0

Mr.Nutz

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Today
Jul 12 PM T-Storms 84°/73° 60 %
Sat
Jul 13 T-Storms 83°/74° 70 %
Sun
Jul 14 Isolated T-Storms 87°/74° 40 %
Mon
Jul 15 Scattered T-Storms 89°/74° 50 %
Tue
Jul 16 PM T-Storms 89°/74° 40 %
Wed
Jul 17 Isolated T-Storms 89°/74° 40 %
Thu
Jul 18 Isolated T-Storms 86°/73° 40 %
Fri
Jul 19 Isolated T-Storms 88°/73° 40 %
Sat
Jul 20 PM T-Storms 88°/73° 40 %
Sun
Jul 21 PM T-Storms 87°/73° 40 %

DAMN! I thought the storms were stopping a while ago. Any news on if they're going to stop? Is the rain still as bad as it was a few weeks back, with the 'sea of yellow ponchos'? Or is it just the usual July/August weather?

Upvote 0

TinkerBell9988

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow for WDW and we will be there for 8 days, and it will be raining everyday???!!!! God help us...

Thanks for the weather report, Steve. Now I'm getting ready to pack my ponchos :animwink: .

Upvote 0

Michael72688

DAMN! I thought the storms were stopping a while ago. Any news on if they're going to stop? Is the rain still as bad as it was a few weeks back, with the 'sea of yellow ponchos'? Or is it just the usual July/August weather?

It rains like this all the time in Orlando, especially now, but normally not till either morn. or afternoon!

Upvote 0
If there is anyone @ Disney now that is reading this, are
the fountains all turned back on now? I heard there was a
real bad drought in Florida and they had to turn the Fountains
off and I was wondering if the drought has cleared up enough
with all the rain to get them back on. I really enjoy the big one
@ Epcot.

Only 99 days to go! :D

Upvote 0

Dawn S

It hasn't been nearly as bad weather-wise as it was a couple of weeks ago. It rained for about a month solid. It's been overcast lately with a slight (VERY) mid-day drizzle. Right at the moment, the clouds are dissipating & it looks good. The weather hasn't been as bad as it was...typical summer in Orlando.

Upvote 0

Mr.Nutz

Originally posted by Dawn S
It hasn't been nearly as bad weather-wise as it was a couple of weeks ago. It rained for about a month solid. It's been overcast lately with a slight (VERY) mid-day drizzle. Right at the moment, the clouds are dissipating & it looks good. The weather hasn't been as bad as it was...typical summer in Orlando.

Cool, thanks Dawn. People come back saying how it rained for the whole of their holiday, and there was hardly any sun. I was just hoping it isn't as bad as that anymore. Is it sunny?

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by Mr.Nutz

Cool, thanks Dawn. People come back saying how it rained for the whole of their holiday, and there was hardly any sun. I was just hoping it isn't as bad as that anymore. Is it sunny?
Yet another reason I miss the webcams, you used to be able to have a look and see what the weather was doing.

Upvote 0

Dawn S

Generally, I've noticed a pattern over the last few days. It seems to be a little overcast in the morning. If it rains at all, it's between 3:00-5:00, but like I said, it's been a very slight drizzle lately. Since about 4:00 today, it's been very clear & pretty sunny. Nice temps out lately too...not too hot & the humidity has been reasonable (at least in comparison to South FL).

Upvote 0

Mr.Nutz

Originally posted by Dawn S

Generally, I've noticed a pattern over the last few days. It seems to be a little overcast in the morning. If it rains at all, it's between 3:00-5:00, but like I said, it's been a very slight drizzle lately. Since about 4:00 today, it's been very clear & pretty sunny. Nice temps out lately too...not too hot & the humidity has been reasonable (at least in comparison to South FL).

Yay! I hope it stays like that now. I want great weather from July 20th to August 11th. Well...from July 18th so Ratcat can have great weather too. I'm not selfish... :animwink:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Yay! I hope it stays like that now. I want great weather from July 20th to August 11th. Well...from July 18th so Ratcat can have great weather too. I'm not selfish... :animwink:
Thanks!!!:wave:

Upvote 0

JonnyK

Itll say its gonna thunder or somthing.

I was there and it got cloudy n rained a little bit n it clears up so i dont think youll have trouble with the weather here. It clears up fast.

im headin home from disney tommorow.

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by wdwfreak

Itll say its gonna thunder or somthing.

I was there and it got cloudy n rained a little bit n it clears up so i dont think youll have trouble with the weather here. It clears up fast.

im headin home from disney tommorow.
Excellent! So it's the normal cloud over, big rain, clear up and dry up type weather that we expect this kind of year. :) :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom