We support Roy and Gold! Thread

xfkirsten

Disney just is not Disney, without a Disney. Michael Eisner has lost the vision that the Walt Disney Company was built on. he has leeched the magic out of nearly every aspect of the company. It's time to stand up to him.

My complete and utter support goes out to Roy Disney and Stanley Gold.

-Kirsten

FutureCEO

In support of Roy and Stanley, I hereby signed my name: futureceo.

We ask the Disney God to give Roy and Stanley the support they need outside the company by way the average everyday folks, Kermit and Co., Pixar and Speilburg and other associates that have worked with Eisner and didn't like them. We asked for support from inside the company by the way of higher up in management, the Board and cast inside the parks. Finally we asked of Walt, the Disney God to give nephew Roy to do what he did with Gold in 84 with Steve Jobs. Amen.

SirNim

Respectfully and In Agreement,

SirNim

Roy, your letter to Mr. Eisner said it all. :sohappy: We're behind ya! :)

wanabeimagineer

Signed, WanabeImagineer (Derek)

Guys thanks for the years of magic and it's a shame that the only remaining Disney family member is no longer with Disney.

OliveMcFly

If this is the way it has to be I'm sorry. :( I hope the company stays it's true self. I fear what could happen to Disney now, but I'm hoping some magic will slap Eisner in the face.

Attachments

• tinkerbell.gif
    tinkerbell.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 140

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DisneyGrl85
If this is the way it has to be I'm sorry. :( I hope the company stays it's true self. I fear what could happen to Disney now, but I'm hoping some magic will slap Eisner in the face.

*slaps Eisner in the face* :lol: :animwink:

Mr D

Mr. D here, supporting the Disney War and helping in any way possible with Roy and Stanley.

Mr. Steve Jobs, :) Tell Eisner to pi$$ up a rope!

Here's to bringing the company back to Walt's standards. Let a man, or woman, with dreams and ideas run the company not a money hungry tyrant who is only in it for himself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom