We support Roy and Gold! Thread

guwag

I definitely support Roy, Ei$ner is getting too comfy at the top of the empire but he should remember "The bigger they are, the Harder they fall"

Signed
Guwag

JMagicFink

Miss you Roy Disney!

Roy, you are Mr. Disney, and it will never be the same without you. I have cancelled my January vacation to Orlando.

cindrelly31

S0 So Sad!!

I am very disappointed that Roy and Mr. Gold are leaving. Mr Disney had such high appreciation for Mr. Eisner's work when he suggested Disney hire him. And then to be "stabbed" in the back by a man who he admired is heartbreaking.:cry: :cry:

I only hope that one day Disney will be returned to the family that really knows Walt's dreams and taken away from a man who thinks he needs to bring Disney movie themes into the 21st Century.

I could go on, but I will find the appropriate "complaining post" later.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
ºoº

Attachments

• roydisneyscreenshot.gif
    roydisneyscreenshot.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 93

Mr D

I will be arriving in Orlando jan 3rd for a 28 day stay nearby at a rental vacation home, hopefully there will be some news of success in Roys court then.

Perhaps some gossip from the CM's at the parks that can give us a little bit of a picture of things. WDW seems like Eisners favorite project of manipulation, cost cutting, layoffs etc.

Good luck Roy and Stanley!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom