Trip Report We are GROOT!

Hello friends! Well it has finally arrived and the five of us are packed up and headed to Disney World for a mega trip. We are on the road now and stopping in Columbia, South Carolina for the night. (Max we also have 2 Toyotas😁)We left a little later than we wanted to because our 2 cats, sensing our departure, escaped outside.

The cast is the same as usual, my crazy Disney family, my husband, Den, my oldest son Hunter, 18, middle child Camden, 11, Brinley, 7 and me, Deighton! Hunter graduated from highschool on June 2 and is doing a year at community College to get his prerequisites out of the way. Our extended trip is his graduation present. (His choice! Who am I to say no.) Plenty of details to come! Happy Thursday everyone! Woohoo!!
20230607_195608.jpg
20230602_171622.jpg
20230602_175627.jpg

20230608_063815.jpg

littleroo

Original Poster
Ok friends, I have a question and need all of your expert advice. Outside of the parks, so any resort or in DS, where would you go with 2 adults and no children to eat? I appreciate any and all input! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. I have a magical meet up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ok friends, I have a question and need all of your expert advice. Outside of the parks, so any resort or in DS, where would you go with 2 adults and no children to eat? I appreciate any and all input! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. I have a magical meet up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

California Grill, Citrcos, Boathouse, Morimoto, Homecomin', Jaleo, Toledo

riverside

Premium Member
Jiko, Steakhouse 71, California Grill!! In that order!!

Tiki Traveler

Season 9 Congratulations GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Yay for another trip!

It’s fun to boat from PO to Disney Springs so you have all the restaurants there readily available. Olivia’s at OKW (brunch too) is yummy. We’ve only eaten at The Boathouse at DS. The patio (maybe in January??) is nice and the seafood bar area looked cool. The other rooms may be noisy depending……

Todd English’s bluezoo at The Dolphin was good but the tables for two in the dining room looked a little wonky as they had removed all the outer chairs at those tables. You seemed to be facing right out to everyone in the dining room. (If you look at a picture it will make sense.)

What fun choices to make!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom