Trip Report We are GROOT!

Hello friends! Well it has finally arrived and the five of us are packed up and headed to Disney World for a mega trip. We are on the road now and stopping in Columbia, South Carolina for the night. (Max we also have 2 Toyotas😁)We left a little later than we wanted to because our 2 cats, sensing our departure, escaped outside.

The cast is the same as usual, my crazy Disney family, my husband, Den, my oldest son Hunter, 18, middle child Camden, 11, Brinley, 7 and me, Deighton! Hunter graduated from highschool on June 2 and is doing a year at community College to get his prerequisites out of the way. Our extended trip is his graduation present. (His choice! Who am I to say no.) Plenty of details to come! Happy Thursday everyone! Woohoo!!
20230607_195608.jpg
20230602_171622.jpg
20230602_175627.jpg

20230608_063815.jpg

littleroo

Original Poster
same! you can never be too careful, especially in this day and age.
Thanks for all the likes, loves and haha! Plus following! You are the best!

After a few trips that sickness ensued, I always clean before anyone goes in the room. Plus, I get to see it first 🤭

Sillysidewalker

We had a meeting of the minds at lunch. Does anyone want to go back and rest? It was unanimous everyone said no! What do you want to do? It was unanimous, all kids wanted to stay in Epcot and take our time around the world. Off to Mexico we went and took some pictures along the way!View attachment 724086View attachment 724087View attachment 724088
Awe Mexico! One of my favorite pavilions. Where did I go Cava for sure! Blood orange margarita was calling my name! 19 dollars without tip... enough said!View attachment 724090View attachment 724091
Loving the trip so far. Sorry for blowing up your notifications. Where is Den's guardian shirt from? I really like this one.

riverside

Premium Member
View attachment 756272
Thank you for your sweet words @riverside At least they act like that in public🤣 The newest meet up yesterday was with Brin and riverside. Brin was shy at first but completely sold at the end of the Disney conversation with her new friend.
It’s the truth!! Your kids are so sweet!! I still need to meet Hunter!! Can’t wait!!
Upon first meeting I will say that Cam was more outgoing than Brin but once she warmed up she definitely rivaled hm!!
Your kids are wonderful-they definitely take after mom & dad!!😘

littleroo

Original Poster
Good Morning and happy Sunday! It is time to wrap up this thread and get ready for the next which is only a little over a month away. Hooray! I end with where we began... to those who followed you may recall that the first place we stopped in Florida was the Disney Warehouse. We purchased a few items and really we were not overly impressed but I did score a Guardians of the Galaxy collection of miniature characters. As promised, Den and Brin pulled through and made them into Christmas decorations for me!
723837936.jpg

Friends, if you have not seen GOG, please watch it! It is hilarious with a lot of heart!

baby groot GIF

Now I have to come up with a new name for our January trip! Hmmm.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom