Wdwmagic Webmaster in Orlando FL!

horizonsboy

Original Poster
The webmaster for this wonderful site evacuated his home in Tampa FL and went to Orlando! He thought Orlando was safe from Charley but now he's in it's path! I sure hope he's okay...

Figment1986

I hope he is ok...

i thought steve was in U.K... is their a second webmaster for the site... (school has drained my knowoledge of much...)

Captain Hank

Does he maybe mean General Grizz? If that's who you mean, he's not the webmaster, just a major, major contributor. He said that the eye was headed right for his house in another thread.

wannab@dis

hcwalker16 said:
Does he maybe mean General Grizz? If that's who you mean, he's not the webmaster, just a major, major contributor. He said that the eye was headed right for his house in another thread.
Well, not sure who they are talking about, but Grizz lives in Orlando.

It looks as though Disney really does have something magical about it... the devestation in Kissimee was pretty bad and that is close to orlando... but the magic of disney with stood most of the damage

Angie

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Javier&Christie said:
Uh, Steve lives in the UK last I checked.

Unless, like others have said, there's a webmaster doing design work for Steve.
Hiya :) I am still in England, so nowhere near Orlando, and there is still only one of me doing the site. So not sure you who is being talked about.

wannabeBelle

wdwmagic said:
Hiya :) I am still in England, so nowhere near Orlando, and there is still only one of me doing the site. So not sure you who is being talked about.
Hi Steve!!! Thank God we heard from you!!!I thought we were going to have to have MKT, Turkey, PhotoDave, Speck, The Mom, OrlPassholder, and the rest of the crew send out search teams and make sure you have ridden out the storm OK!!! :D :D Belle

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*thinks*

Bill Zanetti, a former poster, the webmaster of magicalears.com, a boisterous boy with boisterous claims, lives in Tampa.

Confused perhaps?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
*gets out union jack flag and starts running around austin power style*

*trips over debris*

oww!! well.. I tried

s25843

horizonsboy said:
The webmaster for this wonderful site evacuated his home in Tampa FL and went to Orlando! He thought Orlando was safe from Charley but now he's in it's path! I sure hope he's okay...

Why spread rumors?

Legacy

TheDisneyQueen said:
It looks as though Disney really does have something magical about it... the devestation in Kissimee was pretty bad and that is close to orlando... but the magic of disney with stood most of the damage

Angie
Don't know about magical, just very well built.

But actually, from what I understand the storm broke down a good bit before it hit Orange County. The Gulf coast is who got the worst of it, Orlando is lucky in the fact that is smack dab in the middle of the state.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Orlando?

tigsmom

Legacy said:
Don't know about magical, just very well built.

But actually, from what I understand the storm broke down a good bit before it hit Orange County. The Gulf coast is who got the worst of it, Orlando is lucky in the fact that is smack dab in the middle of the state.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Orlando?

The east side of Orlando has been devastated. Kissimmee was devestated. Its rare that Central Florida gets hit so hard. We are still trying to contact many of our members from that area.

lebernadin

mkt said:
*thinks*

Bill Zanetti, a former poster, the webmaster of magicalears.com, a boisterous boy with boisterous claims, lives in Tampa.

Confused perhaps?

I don't spend that much time around here, but consider this:

Bill left

horizonboy joined in June

I have no idea when Bill left, but it was certainly more recent than not so recent, so would horizonboy have had an adequate amount of time to form the opinion that the webmaster for the site was based in orlando and his name was Bill when everything on wdwmagic speaks to the contrary? I mean didn't Bill join relatively recently, like a year or two ago?

I'm thinking horizonboy=Bill=troll.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
mkt said:
nah... a prank like this was above bill

Yeah... Bill would just come in and plug his site 50 million times... then say soft openings for Stich start tomorrow. :lol: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom