WDWMagic Site Pictures

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Dear fellow WDWMagic photographers:

I was looking at the Dining and Shopping area of the site (found in the Info page) and noticed that a lot of the locations lacked a picture which I thought may help other members and guest here on WDWMagic to identify them while they are at the parks and resorts.
I was thinking if Steve approves maybe we could help out the site by compiling photos of the locations that do not have an image represented.
What do you think?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Dear fellow WDWMagic photographers:

I was looking at the Dining and Shopping area of the site (found in the Info page) and noticed that a lot of the locations lacked a picture which I thought may help other members and guest here on WDWMagic to identify them while they are at the parks and resorts.
I was thinking if Steve approves maybe we could help out the site by compiling photos of the locations that do not have an image represented.
What do you think?
Thanks for the offer. :)

I am just in the middle of an update to the site, and a lot of those missing areas should be filled in. So if I can put this thread on on pause, and come back here after the update and see what we are missing.

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Thanks for the offer. :)

I am just in the middle of an update to the site, and a lot of those missing areas should be filled in. So if I can put this thread on on pause, and come back here after the update and see what we are missing.

That sound great Steve! When the time comes just get back to us on what you are looking for, I certain everyone would be happy to help :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom