Original Poster
We made the "Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2002 by Bob Sehlinger" :D

Attachments

• guide.jpg
    guide.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 101

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Well...Thats kinda how I found out about this place...
Thru an article on WDW, in Travelocity's print magazine...They had it listed as a "great link/site"..been hooked since.

Scooter

Way to go STEVE!!!!:sohappy:

Ummm...shouldn't you be gettin some royalties?

hehehehehe....Cha ching!! :rolleyes:

Seriously...I hope this exposure pays off for you buddy!!

NowInc

LoL steve...thats great news...but doesnt this mean we are going to have more people coming to the forums? I need to fix my hair, get some new clothes....I need to make a good impression on them!!!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Pub.

Well Steve...according to the new numbers....the liner gave the site quite a bit of publicity.

There are currently 19 members and 25 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 96 on 11th January 2002 at 15:32.

Seano846

EXCELLENT! (rubbing chin) Now we can take over the WORLD HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attachments

• gif_smillhouse.gif
    gif_smillhouse.gif
    474 bytes · Views: 37

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by NowInc
LoL steve...thats great news...but doesnt this mean we are going to have more people coming to the forums? I need to fix my hair, get some new clothes....I need to make a good impression on them!!!

Well maybe SOME clothes would be a start......we'll go from there.

Quentin Disney

Re: Pub.

Originally posted by DMC-12
Well Steve...according to the new numbers....the liner gave the site quite a bit of publicity.

There are currently 19 members and 25 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 96 on 11th January 2002 at 15:32.

It must have been those DIS people at it again!!!!:)

mickeyfan

Originally posted by Seano846
EXCELLENT! (rubbing chin) Now we can take over the WORLD HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Hey Seano.....I'm sure you mean "Disney" WORLD!!

This is great Steve, can I have your autograph!! Hey, when you make it big time, don't forget your contributors!:lol:

I love this site and recommend it to everyone I know....which incidently isn't many.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom