WDWMagic Avatar Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCA Fan

And in case anyone was interested, here's the animated one that was going to be my avatar.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY CONTEST ENTRY

Oh, and DisneyCP, Thanks!

Attachments

65.7 KB · Views: 257

Steamboat_Kevin

OK, I decided to make a different one for my contest entry, here it is. NOTE: THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY, PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ORIGINAL ONE!

Attachments

• donald.gif
    donald.gif
    10 KB · Views: 253

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by DCA Fan
And in case anyone was interested, here's the animated one that was going to be my avatar.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY CONTEST ENTRY

Oh, and DisneyCP, Thanks!

LoL..corney..but i like it...

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
OK, I decided to make a different one for my contest entry, here it is. NOTE: THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY, PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE ORIGINAL ONE!

"pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" hehe silly mood tonight

and TRAMPY i LOVE IT!!
very sweet

Maria

It´s funny how I thought we were going to be voting on current avatars, but then I saw that it has to be disney themed somehow.

Then I´ve seen the entries, and many of you already have a cool avatar disney themed or related! In some cases, I like better the current one than the new one! Can I vote on the current ones? :D

I mean... Tramp´s avatar is nice as well as his new one which is my favorite so far....

Dan of course needs a new one because the eye or the cloud are not Disney! :animwink:

But the rest of you who already had Disney themed avatars, why don´t you enter them to the contest? I´m just curious. I would put my Mickey Ears on mine and enter with it if I only knew how to do it! (I sure do know how to wink for this!:animwink: ) hehe :D

Monorail Lime

Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Darn, my entry is too big. Can anyone make it fit without messing up the gif? I cant do it with my software.

Here is an 11k version!

NowInc: This is not my entry!!!!

Attachments

• goodepcotav.jpg
    goodepcotav.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 228

isnet396

I like the one I just changed to. Its from a game called "The Neverhood" which came out in 1996 and was discontinued a few years later.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom