NowInc: This is not my entry!!!!

Thanks.

Well here is my entry then:

Attachments

• goodepcotav_11k.jpg
    goodepcotav_11k.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 266

Steamboat_Kevin

Wait, I am wondering which one of my entries you guys like better, I am having a bit of a hard time deciding so I decided to take you guys' (and gals') advice.
Number 1 (mickey head made of my name)
Number 2 (JII)
Thanks!
-Kevin

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by pisco
Cool! My first chance to compete in one of the contests!

Here is my entry.

Contest2.gif

Damn!!! you totally yoinked my idea!!! Some of you from a while ago remember i was working on an avatar that had my name on top of spaceship earth..you beat me to it...i tip my hat to you..hehe...really nice..i like ;)

pisco

Originally posted by NowInc
Damn!!! you totally yoinked my idea!!! Some of you from a while ago remember i was working on an avatar that had my name on top of spaceship earth..you beat me to it...i tip my hat to you..hehe...really nice..i like

NowInc - Sorry I beat you to it. I think I had a distinct advantage in having a shorter screen name and having three of the letters already done.

DisneyCP2000 - Thanks for the compliment.

I'm looking foward to seeing some of the other great entries still to come.

Maria

Damn!!! you totally yoinked my idea!!! Some of you from a while ago remember i was working on an avatar that had my name on top of spaceship earth..you beat me to it...i tip my hat to you..hehe...really nice..i like ;)

There is already another member who has his name on SE for an avatar... :animwink: two persons beat you Dan! :p

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria

There is already another member who has his name on SE for an avatar... :animwink: two persons beat you Dan! :p

LoL....well so much for THAt idea...

disney2b

i did this in photoshop elements. got it with my scanner. did in in 5 minutes, first one ever, i'm getting photoshop and all that good stuff, well here's one of walt office

Attachments

• disney2b avatar.jpg
    disney2b avatar.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 222

DCA Fan

Wow! Main Street USA made an avatar WITHOUT his head in it!

Turbogames, I like yours, b/c I like La Nouba, but does it count as Disney themed? I mean, it is shown at DD, but it's owned by Cirque du Soleil.

Anyway, Good job everyone!

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by DCA Fan
I like La Nouba, but does it count as Disney themed? I mean, it is shown at DD, but it's owned by Cirque du Soleil.

I would say so, because Disney approched Cirque for the show. It is on Disney property, in Disney info, and exclusive to Walt Disney World.

CmdrTostada

Thanks for the compliments. I wish I had Adobe Illustrator because I use it at school and its a bit easier for certain things than photoshop is, but I still love my entry. I probably wont use it though.

JLW11Hi

WAIT! I changed my entry. I was fooling around with my newlyfound trial version of Flash, and voila! My "pong" avitar:

Attachments

• mickeyavatar.gif
    mickeyavatar.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 275

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by JLW11Hi
WAIT! I changed my entry. I was fooling around with my newlyfound trial version of Flash, and voila! My "pong" avitar:

As amusing as that is..it could quite possibly be the most annoying thing on the earth..hehe..nice job!

JLW11Hi

As amusing as that is..it could quite possibly be the most annoying thing on the earth..hehe..nice job!

Lol, yes, it is kinda distracting. I'll keep the pong avatar in the contest, but for the sake of the rest of the board, I'll use my Mickey avatar :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom