WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

Uponastar

I was fortunate to be there just in time to catch this...
The Iwo Jima pose while playing the Marine Corps Hymn.

DSC03905.jpg

TheAmazingBobbo

So I'm new here, but I already love these forums. The picture below has a pretty funny story. I coach high school quizbowl and in 2008 (and 2007) my team was the state champions in Ohio, earning us the right to represent Ohio at the Panasonic Academic Challenge, held every June at the Contemporary Resort. Well, when we first got there this year, we were upstairs getting food in the hotel, and one of our players (and jokesters) named Joe took one of the coloring contest pictures and scribbled all over it, Jackson Pollack-esque. He then put the name of our team captain Dan (who is now at Princeton) on it and turned it in. Needless to say, when we woke up the next day, he was named artist of the day at the resort. We also then made him go ask for it back at the end of the day, and the look on the guy's face was priceless when he realized their artist of the day was 17.

100_0986-1.jpg

AREM

Ok, I have NEVER manipulated a photo EVER before, so forgive the sucky nature of this picture. LOL I have a MILLION pictures from my first trip to WDW last April that I would love to get uploaded. Expect some great shots to come!

DSC00521.jpg

Here is the original........

DSC00521-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom