WDW Picture of the Day Thread (Part 5)

1DisneyDad

Welcome Disneyboy2003! Nice first pic. rtiller-Where are those mail slots?

100_5000.jpg

Azerin

Here is mine for today :D

Clicking on the picture will take you to its flickr page :) I just uploaded a bunch of pics from the Christmas Castle show "Celebrate the Season" if anyone is interested

Gorjus

I was looking for Cinderella's four car garage behind her house; but, I couldn't find it...

Duh... It is a four carriage garage and why would it be behind her house. The carriage drops her off and then heads to its garage about a half a mile away. :brick:don't people understand the ways of royalty:brick::D

I haven't been on in a while, but I wanted to say thank you to hpyhnt 1000 and Gorjus for the photo advice back on Dec. 20th. Much appreciated.

You are welcome.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
Here's mine for today:

Click the picture if you'd like to read my notes about the process of shooting and editing this seemingly simple (but actually quite complicated) shot.

BSikor

Here's mine for today. Trying to do something a little different. I've been playing around with shooting stereo photography. It's not manipulated. It's just two pictures side by side.

3179309563_96f42b0128_o.jpg

Stare at the two images together and begin to cross your eyes. You will soon see three pictures. Concentrate more on the photo in the center and it will appear in three dimensions.

ChuckElias

I haven't checked in for a couple weeks. There have been lots of great pics since I was here last. Here's one from Fort Wilderness. (Great Christmas music there, btw.)

100_5293.jpg

tallulahm

Another from our trip in 2006.

CNV00173.jpg

I quite like this, it's a view you don't always get to see. Unless you're actually on the ride. Obviously!!!!:brick:

°O°Joe

Here's mine for today. Trying to do something a little different. I've been playing around with shooting stereo photography. It's not manipulated. It's just two pictures side by side.

3179309563_96f42b0128_o.jpg

Stare at the two images together and begin to cross your eyes. You will soon see three pictures. Concentrate more on the photo in the center and it will appear in three dimensions.

That was totally awesome!!!:sohappy: How'd you do it?? :shrug:

BSikor

That was totally awesome!!!:sohappy: How'd you do it?? :shrug:

Glad you like it.

You take a shot then take a step to the side and take another. I then make sure the horizontal lines are even and level and place them side by side on a black background. It's tricky. You've hot to make sure to have an item in the foreground and in the back to pull out the image. Some people make ten without he black seperation in the center but I think it makes the image easier to see.

I've got a few more on my Flickr page and a couple more I took yesterday at epcot that I need to upload.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom