WDW Picture of the Day (Part 7)

LucyintheSky

05-22-1023.jpg

Thorpyness

Hello all. It's been 2 weeks so far of looking at all the pictures uploaded to the various iterations of this thread. I am amazed by the variety, and quality of some of the pictures. My biggest disappointment is links that have since fallen by the wayside, but credit and thanks to anyone that's posted, and to those who'se pictures I've yet to see. I'm only half way through thread 3 (so approx 12000 posts), and decided to get stuck in adding my own. I did peek at posts around our last trip to see if we'd be in anyone elses crowd shots. I wonder if this has ever hapenned accidentally ?

For my first picture, I've cheated and posted 3 together, but you'll see why I figured it would be ok. Hopefully it won't screw things up being widescreen! And if anyone wants it as a desktop, feel free. I like the fact that that there's room to put icons and not have them obscure the picture. I also have a link to the full sized version.

photoshopped1sized.jpg

This is my favourite pic thus far, because it points to our room last trip, and was my shuttle watching spot in our SEP09 (was a real bonus for a UK visitor)
riverside6.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom