WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

Studios Fan

MKCastle52.jpg

Great pic.

rtiller

Congrads on the Dream Fastpass! It's a dream just getting on Peter Pan fast.

Thanks! We were pretty excited when we got these. They were handing them out to everyone that rode on Goofy's Barnstormer for what I believe was the first ride of the day.

As excited as we were there was also a bit of dissapointment. We were there, as you can tell on October 1. That was not exactly a very busy day and I think we only used two of the FP tabs.

It was still cool to win something during the YOMD though.

WDWFigment

Not so much a picture, but it's still my picture for today:

Clicking the calendar takes you to its Flickr page.

(From the image's Flickr caption)

Following today, I have decided to do something different with my daily Disney picture postings here for the 30 days leading up to our trip. Since I am running low on what I perceive to be good images, and since this will really push my creative editing eye to find quality in my library, Sarah and I will be counting down the top 30 things we are anticipating most about our summer trip. We made this list in full yesterday so that there wouldn't be the temptation to tailor the list around good images I already have processed. So, check back for a peek inside our minds, as Sarah and I countdown our Top 7--err, 30--Disney Must Sees! Coming tomorrow: #30...

Just in case you're curious when you start seeing numbers next to my postings here...

Disney05

Not so much a picture, but it's still my picture for today:

Clicking the calendar takes you to its Flickr page.

(From the image's Flickr caption)

Following today, I have decided to do something different with my daily Disney picture postings here for the 30 days leading up to our trip. Since I am running low on what I perceive to be good images, and since this will really push my creative editing eye to find quality in my library, Sarah and I will be counting down the top 30 things we are anticipating most about our summer trip. We made this list in full yesterday so that there wouldn't be the temptation to tailor the list around good images I already have processed. So, check back for a peek inside our minds, as Sarah and I countdown our Top 7--err, 30--Disney Must Sees! Coming tomorrow: #30...

Just in case you're curious when you start seeing numbers next to my postings here...
Cool idea!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom