WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

I_heart_Tigger

IMG_6732.jpg

JediMasterMatt

Sorry about missing an update yesterday, we had to make an emergency trip to the hospital. So in an effort to cheer myself up, I'm sharing perhaps my favorite of the Wide World of Disney photos today. I was going to save it for a rainy day, so a quick check out the window says it's okay to proceed.

Click to embiggen!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry about missing an update yesterday, we had to make an emergency trip to the hospital. So in an effort to cheer myself up, I'm sharing perhaps my favorite of the Wide World of Disney photos today. I was going to save it for a rainy day, so a quick check out the window says it's okay to proceed.

Click to embiggen!

This is good.

ssymes

I just got back from California yesterday. I went to the Adobe Max Conference. I took this on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. For all of you budding Photoshop designers, I learned that you can import a jpeg into Camera Raw. CS3 or CS4 enables this. The easiest way to get to the Camera Raw plug-in, is through Adobe Bridge. From there you can right-click an image and select to open in Camera Raw. I recommend making your color corrections there and then open the image in Photoshop to further manipulate as you see fit. If you have any questions, send me a PM.

PA07012003.jpg

WDWFigment

Man, this is really nice. I wish I had a cell phone that takes as good of pictures as yours!

I just got back from California yesterday. I went to the Adobe Max Conference. I took this on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. For all of you budding Photoshop designers, I learned that you can import a jpeg into Camera Raw. CS3 or CS4 enables this. The easiest way to get to the Camera Raw plug-in, is through Adobe Bridge. From there you can right-click an image and select to open in Camera Raw. I recommend making your color corrections there and then open the image in Photoshop to further manipulate as you see fit. If you have any questions, send me a PM.

This is exactly how I've been processing images for the last year. The synchronize feature is excellent for shots that are similar. Oh, and of important note, ACR defaults to RGB color mode. Make sure to change this to sRGB!

Studios Fan

Click to embiggen!

Good pic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom