WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

ZapperZ

In the wild, this poor fella would have been lunch by now.

uvcz.jpg

Zz.

nc_disneyfreak

Thank you! Me too; it's all the little details that blow my mind too... And what really sets WDW (and theme parks in general) from mere amusement parks - that just don't seem to do it for me anymore. I love Adventureland and Frontierland especially.
I second your opinion with those two lands....for some reason my fave part of magic kingdom is tomorrowland at night. Theres something about the neon lights, and the way people back 50 yrs ago thought the future would look like is very cool...I love mornings in adventureland too.

nc_disneyfreak

Absolutely, yes - Tomorrowland has a lot of appeal too. Brings to mind the "rocket/atomic age" of the 50s and 60s. Though perhaps a little more so before many of the refurbs (I miss the towers). :)
I don't remember the towers so much as our first time in WDW was 2010....I did however, grow up in so. California so weve been to Disneyland about a dozen times...the last time In 99'. the early 90s still had the atomic age you spoke of....it was great...before that horrifying gold paint refurb...ugh.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom