WDW Permits 2014

Tom

Beta Return
I mentioned in the other thread that the contractor "WDW Facility Asset Management" isn't used on many permits but it has been used on all three of the other Starbucks conversions which lends credence to this also being a Starbucks.

Ah yes, indeed.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you mean between Africa and Pandora or Africa and Asia? If there is speculation of a village between Africa and Asia that is news to me. And if so, that is good news.

Africa and Asia. There has been something under construction back there for quite some time. Rumor is that it will be a market place area with some shops and maybe restaurant and will provide a new path between the lands.

flyerjab

Africa and Asia. There has been something under construction back there for quite some time. Rumor is that it will be a market place area with some shops and maybe restaurant and will provide a new path between the lands.

That's why I asked. I think the discussion with @RayTheFirefly above gives the impression that a village is going in between Africa and Pandora.

The marketplace between Africa and Asia is something I already knew about and am anxiously anticipating.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
That's why I asked. I think the discussion with @RayTheFirefly above gives the impression that a village is going in between Africa and Pandora.

The marketplace between Africa and Asia is something I already knew about and am anxiously anticipating.

Thanks for clarifying, I totally missed that he said Pandora. Although you did say in your post that something between Africa and Asia was news to you.

Tom

Beta Return

Is it definitely video, or possibly just the infrastructure that automatically syncs on-ride photos with your MDE/MM account?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom