WDW Permits 2013

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
No idea what MWWM is, but google says 1400 Monorail way is the Diamond Horseshoe.

Unfortunetly, Google often isn't accurate about in-park addresses. There was a permit for Diamon Horseshoe the same day and it's address is 4859 E Carribean Way. Based on other Monorail Way addresses this is likely somewhere near the front of the park on the Tomorrowland side. It might even be outside the front gate.

4859 E CaribbeanWay, Bay Lake

Tom

Beta Return
Unfortunetly, Google often isn't accurate about in-park addresses. There was a permit for Diamon Horseshoe the same day and it's address is 4859 E Carribean Way. Based on other Monorail Way addresses this is likely somewhere near the front of the park on the Tomorrowland side. It might even be outside the front gate.

Yeah, anything Monorail Way should be in the southeast quadrant of the park, and Caribbean Way would be southwest. Typically.

msteel

Yeah, anything Monorail Way should be in the southeast quadrant of the park, and Caribbean Way would be southwest. Typically.

Sorry about that then. It wasn't Google itself actually where I saw that; rather there were several sites related to restaurant inspections that all agreed.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member

PeterAlt

I would make a safe guess that the WDI trailer at DAK is for Avatar and the vacant land north of EE will be the construction site.

PeterAlt

If you want to discuss the merits of the location choice you should probably do it in the Avatar thread:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/avatar-land-coming-to-disneys-animal-kingdom.803695/
That's all I wanted to say about it. I guess what I was really asking is are you sure? Has it been confirmed? Moving Lion King is something that was planned prior to the Avatar announcement, so that is not necessarily confirmation.

BUT, if that is correct, then the WDI trailer I'm guesstimating is related to the Lion King relocation.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
That's all I wanted to say about it. I guess what I was really asking is are you sure? Has it been confirmed? Moving Lion King is something that was planned prior to the Avatar announcement, so that is not necessarily confirmation.

Nothing is official, but all indications are that is where it is going to go. I have never heard there were concrete plans to move FOLTK prior to Avatar, although it was discussed among fans a lot since it makes sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom