WDW Permits 2013

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Interesting.

Definitely would have been nice to have had this information a few days ago @danlb_2000 ;)

Yeah, just my luck the one permit I miss in October and it's probably the most interesting one of the month. I am not going to be sure I verify that I got everything at the end of each month.

PeterAlt

What's the interesting part?
I haven't gotten to that part yet but I'm sure there's something interesting here because it matched my Google search criteria of "monorail pylon pilings" and when I clicked it, I saw they were the contractor that did the work at EC.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
What is a monorail pier piling? I found this term mentioned in a work document for World Showcase. Problem is there's no monorail piers at WS!

http://pooleyplanroom.com/fountain_div2.pdf

I don't think this is even for World Showcase. Based on the name of the document "fountain" and the fact that Pooley Enterprises did the Fountain View Starbucks work, this was probably for that project.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I haven't got to that part yet but I'm sure there's something interesting here because it matched my Google search criteria of "monorail pylon pilings" and when I clicked it, I saw they were the contractor that did the work at EC.

Nothing interesting there, just a contractors portfolio page.

PeterAlt

Nothing interesting there, just a contractors portfolio page.
I was hoping to use the numbers they gave of the number of pilings they installed and subtract that from the numbers revealed by the document you found to get the number of unaccounted for pilings.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I was hoping to use the numbers they gave of the number of pilings they installed and subtract that from the numbers revealed by the document you found to get the number of unaccounted for pilings.
First, who said anything about unaccounted for pilings? And what does that have to do with a permits thread? Stop derailing the work danlb_2000 is doing with your personal obsession. You've been given more than one thread dedicated to that.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

Unfortunetly the document I provided doesn't show the pylons.

ParkRumors

I don't think this is even for World Showcase. Based on the name of the document "fountain" and the fact that Pooley Enterprises did the Fountain View Starbucks work, this was probably for that project.

Here's the full list of documents for the project, if you're curious:

http://pooleyplanroom.com/fountain_0629.html

It was a very small project located in the water near the existing monorail line.

Hooray Google!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Is this the stage where the house the Animal Encounter presentations? They do these outside near the Affection Section.

The map in the permit lists it as the Affection Section stage.

AffectionSection.jpg

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A lot of permits today and some interesting ones.

- Bunch of paving permits for various locations around the property including around AK Lodge, Vista Way, Osecola Parkway Extension, and Blizzard Beach.
- Permit for some work on the Fantasmic Stage

- This permit for electrical in computer networking rooms at a building over by Universal. MM+ number crunchers?

7100 Municipal Drive - Install electrical panels and outlets in Lan Rooms 1-5

- Couple permits for the Poly Rehab. These are all for Balfour Beatty Construction and expire in April of 2015.

1460,1462,1464,1466,1468,1470,1472,1474,1476,1478,1480,1482,1484,1486,1488,1490,1492,1494,1496,1498 Seven Seas Dr - Structures for the Poly Rehab
1500 Seven Seas Dr - Maintenance Bldg for the Poly Rehab
1520 Seven Seas Dr - Room Rehab in Building 10
1530 Seven Seas Dr - Room Rehab in Building 11

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom