WDW Overlays

KBLovedDisney

Wouldn't need much, just change the key of the song to a minor and Black light the place.
tumblr_lskuslOOa11qexz5n.gif

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
That would probably be neat. I like Jingle Cruise personally but I don't know that I'd care for the Haunted Mansoon holidays - not a huge Nightmare before Christmas fan.

LOVE Haunted Mansion Holiday, but I've never been too into the actual movie.

I may be in the minority, but after visiting Disneyland, I am glad that Disney World does not utilize many overlays. I found the Space Mountain overlay to be distracting and somewhat pointless. However, I really disliked the Haunted Mansion overlay. It felt like the designers went out and found every tacky Christmas decoration they could find and shoved it into the mansion. I didn't feel like we experienced the mansion at all because it was so overdone.

danyoung56

I didn't feel like we experienced the mansion at all because it was so overdone.

As someone who has seen the Nightmare overlay many times, you are exactly right: you don't experience the original attraction - it's almost completely different. I like to see it during the summer, and then again at Christmas. And it's always like two totally different attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom