wdw magic on android

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Original Poster
Hi I have just got a new phone that runs on android (Samsung S5 if that matters) I used to have wdwmagic on my iPhone but can't find an app for it on android does it exist? Or should I regret the rebellion against apple

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi I have just got a new phone that runs on android (Samsung S5 if that matters) I used to have wdwmagic on my iPhone but can't find an app for it on android does it exist? Or should I regret the rebellion against apple
Yep unfortunately we have not been able to produce an Android app that runs well on all the different devices. It is all so fragmented, that it is nearly impossible to follow and test. We are concentrating on the iPhone, which is the majority of our user base. We will have a new version of the iPhone app soon.

For any non-iPhone users, or until the new iPhone app is ready, the best version to use is http://m.wdwmagic.com

disney4life2008

Yep unfortunately we have not been able to produce an Android app that runs well on all the different devices. It is all so fragmented, that it is nearly impossible to follow and test. We are concentrating on the iPhone, which is the majority of our user base. We will have a new version of the iPhone app soon.

For any non-iPhone users, or until the new iPhone app is ready, the best version to use is http://m.wdwmagic.com

The site runs amazing on my windows 7 phone :)

disney4life2008

I am in the market for the S5 (end of month) - have you tested the MDE app yet? One of my reasons for upgrading is to utilize the app during my stays in the coming year.

Anotherfaceinthecrowd

Original Poster
I haven't downloaded it yet but from a few searches on here it isn't great, the searches where all on old "s" phones though some may work fine. I not got my next holiday there until Feb 2016 so everything should be sorted for me by then lol or I may of possibly moved back to Apple

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
:mad:

Just made an app that runs well on my Nexus 5 and 10 and you can go back to tweaking the iOS version. :D

disney4life2008

I just purchased the S5 with otterbox and tempered glass package. I am excited about moving to the 21st century - I have been using an old windows phone but I will miss my attached keyboard - there is something about touching buttons on a phone that I appreciate. I should be ready with new phone to go by August 9 - my disney holiday :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom