WDW Imagineering Project: Disney's Animal Kingdom

goofy donald

Original Poster
hey everybody, I guess a lot of you have been wondering where I've been the last week or so. I'm thinking a little bit of a life update is in order. On my way home from university on Monday night I got pushed down a flight of concrete stairs in a parking structure by a rather rude stranger who took off from the scene. I got a concussion on the way down and that's why I never gave you guys my update, lol i guess the guy who left the banging head on wall smiley must be a mind reader, sorry for the dark humor. Anyways I will do my best to finish the Australia update and post it for you guys. Thank you all for sticking with me through this and it will be up as soon as I can finish it. I'm only allowed to stare at my computer screen for a certain period of time. Hope to see you all soon for the new update.

mharrington

hey everybody, I guess a lot of you have been wondering where I've been the last week or so. I'm thinking a little bit of a life update is in order. On my way home from university on Monday night I got pushed down a flight of concrete stairs in a parking structure by a rather rude stranger who took off from the scene. I got a concussion on the way down and that's why I never gave you guys my update, lol i guess the guy who left the banging head on wall smiley must be a mind reader, sorry for the dark humor. Anyways I will do my best to finish the Australia update and post it for you guys. Thank you all for sticking with me through this and it will be up as soon as I can finish it. I'm only allowed to stare at my computer screen for a certain period of time. Hope to see you all soon for the new update.

Oh, that's too bad. I hope you get feeling better.

mickeyfan5534

How are you feeling? Are you OK. I'll get you a virtual cookie to make you feel better.:ROFLOL::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick::brick:

comics101

Oh my gosh that's terrible! I hope all is well and you're feeling better. I was wondering where you've been lol. Looking foward to the update, get better soon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom