WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

slappy magoo

Bet you paid a pretty penny for those in Epcot! I'm from the UK and we always look at the chocolate they have in EPCOT and think WOW thats crazy expensive! But then again things like twizzlers and hershey's and marshmallow fluff are crazy expensive here!
There was a time some decades back when Nestle sold an Americanized version of the Aero chocolate bar. I can't remember what it was called. I think it may have Light 'n Airy or something that gave the impression (without ever explicitly stating) that it was a lowfat bar instead of aerated chocolate. For all I remember the candy was the same dimensions as regular nestle bars so the aerated holes resulted in your getting less chocolate. Didn't last long.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
D-Luxe Burger

Full review at http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/d-lu...-review---d-luxe-burger-at-disney-springs.htm

DSC08079-7.jpg
DSC08041-2.jpg
DSC08056-4.jpg
DSC08069-6.jpg
DSC08035-1.jpg

DManRightHere

I just found out 1 is opening in my area this week. is it like an international grocery store or something?

I did not see where anyone answered you. It is mostly a furniture and home goods store. Very earthy themed. They have a descent sized food, beer, and wine section as well. This is of course based on the one that was nearly me about 5-8 years ago that has since closed down. I'm about to search the web and see if there is any others opened up since a few people here said they're still opening stores :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom