WDS-soft opening

Spocky

Original Poster
On the 22nd i've been to WDS for the castmembers softopening and i can telle you that it was wonderfull. RnRc is awesome, i don't like the outside of the building but once inside it's wonderfull. I think the ride is even better then RnRC in MGM.

Armageddon is also wonderfull. You need eyes at every place on your head.

Moteurs Action, is a wonderfull stuntshow. Cars and bikes doing al kinds of stunts, explosions, fire, high jumps and gunfire. I've seen nothing like it before.

The park is not so big. You can see the whole park in one day. But it's absolutely wonderfull.

Firebird

What was the storyline for RnRC, was it the same but for some reason you travel in giant speakers?

Do you think it can be done in one day even with mamoth crowds?

PS. I am so jealous:fork: :lol:

Spocky

Original Poster
Originally posted by Firebird
What was the storyline for RnRC, was it the same but for some reason you travel in giant speakers?

I think it can be done in one day even with mamoth crowds.
I didn't watch the full pre-show because i wanted to go into the ride as quickly as possible. There was no queue so we didn't have to wait.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Firebird

The RnR storyline is based around you making a music video. The show building is full of lighting effects etc, and you make the video during the ride.. It is not the same storyline as the WDW version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom