WDS Ad Now showing on UK tv!

Al

Original Poster
Anyone seen it? I saw it for the 1st time yesterday! I cant remember it all - but its like a teaser where all the characters from mk (mickey etc) see something, and they peep over a wall and see the big water thingy saying Walt Disney Studios on, and they say stuff like, looks like we've got new neighbours!

Sorry about being so vague!, i really cant rember that much! its a good ad though!

anyone else seen it?

NowInc

LoL!!!!! Thats almost exactly the same commercials that they shoed in the US when califnornia Adventure opened!

All the characters looking over the wall and saying how they have new neighbors..and all the princesses are trying to see if theres a prince next door...and all they see is a bear....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Disney have been running a MAJOR campaign on ITV. They sponsored every show on New Years Day (with a little message before each show), and have been running the DCA style ad for weeks now. :) Its nice to have parks ads on TV! :D

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwmagic
Disney have been running a MAJOR campaign on ITV. They sponsored every show on New Years Day (with a little message before each show), and have been running the DCA style ad for weeks now. :) Its nice to have parks ads on TV! :D

seriously??? wow! i was away over the festive and new years period, what were the ad's like??

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by Alberrisford

seriously??? wow! i was away over the festive and new years period, what were the ad's like??

The ads were shortened versions of the main "over the fence " ad. Or sometimes it was just "Walt Disney Studios, coming March 2002" type announcements.

It was a pretty extensive ad campaign though! Must have cost a few pennies. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom