WDCC Figment "Space Suit Figment: Journey Into Imagination"

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I will never understand why people would spend so much money on something that just sits around the house...

MsKitty739

I got mine last year on the day they came out. They were all already signed for us. I don't know if they will do that with the pre-orders or not.

Col. Suchbench

Figment for Figment Trade???

Anyone have an extra Figment Pigment that they would trade for the new "Journey into Imagination" piece? I wasn't lucky enough to be at Epcot on the one day that they sold out, thanks to Disney spreading them to the wind and pre-selling them on the website.

Kungaloosh!

Lee

Adventurer
Anyone have an extra Figment Pigment that they would trade for the new "Journey into Imagination" piece? I wasn't lucky enough to be at Epcot on the one day that they sold out, thanks to Disney spreading them to the wind and pre-selling them on the website.

Kungaloosh!

Nope, but congratulations on Screen Name of the Day!
:sohappy:
Free beer Colonel!

postal03

Picked up mine Apr 25. The artist was there and got mine signed. Just could not resist buying it especially when you can have it signed.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I just left epcot. They have a ton of em.....

It's hilarious that they're selling for $200+ on eBay when people could have pre-ordered it for $140. In all likelihood, given this information, people could probably still order via WDW Mail Order and still get it for $140.

jmuboy

Just to confirm, you can get this piece at issue price as of 5/1/09 by calling the EPCOT Art of Disney store.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom